Tn vs UNC Wilmington (softball)

Oh my gosh. It's 6-0, we are coming up in the 3rd and now they are playing rap. This could get real ugly. Maddi went yard in the second.

Right after I say that, Davin banks it off the wall for a lead off double. She has always been so dangerous leading off an inning.

3 runs that inning,9-0. UNCW better kidnap that DJ! Great to see Kat go yard after she was banged up yesterday.

OK, My Maria is playing before we come up this inning. That's kind of old, they maybe flat in this at bat.

Chey Town mows them down for a shutout and I only think she gave up one hit. 9-0 Softvols in 5. Another game coming up against someone. I think Valparaiso.

Davin brings a big stick. We should recruit more like her, but what do I know....?

Reactions: 1 person
Speaking of that, next year will be almost a completely new team. The 4-6 spot in the batting order will be as good as any in the country or it could be a 3-5 spot with the trio of Davin,Shipman, and Tarango. The question is, will they have anyone to drive in other than each other? This is a huge recruiting year and even if we get the #1 class you never know how players will do in their first year.

Speaking of that, next year will be almost a completely new team. The 4-6 spot in the batting order will be as good as any in the country or it could be a 3-5 spot with the trio of Davin,Shipman, and Tarango. The question is, will they have anyone to drive in other than each other? This is a huge recruiting year and even if we get the #1 class you never know how players will do in their first year.

Recruiting is already done for 2013

UT Softball Announces 2013 Signing Class - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics
UT Adds OF Geathers to 2013 Signing Class - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

VN Store

Back