Softball game vs UNC Wilmington(Buccaneer Invitational)

Radio broadcast not working.... UNC went 3 up, 3 down in the top of the 1st...

Live Stats working so I will switch to following the game there.... Ugh..... FIX THE RADIO BROADCAST..... Please!!

:eek:k:

It's going now. We even got to hear Melissa walk up to "Crocodile Rock". I sure hate that Kat Dodson hurt herself again. I hope she can return but she's had such a struggle with that leg. Tn leads 6-0 with the key blow being a Cheyanne Tarango 3 run homer.

Radio back on... Vols score 2 in the 1st and 4 in the 3rd to take a 6-0 lead.

Cheyanne Tarango with a 3 run homer in the 3rd.

Gibson and Shipman RBIs in the 1st.

Erin Gabriel pitching, allows a single and a double in the top of the 4th..... 6-1 with a runner at 3rd.. catcher interference extends the inning....1st and 3rd with 2 out in the top of the 4th.

Erin gets a pop out to Gibson to end the threat!

We even got to hear Melissa walk up to "Crocodile Rock".

Was that my Melissa or Melissa Brown?

I had Melissa D. walking up to ACDC ..... Thunderstruck.... but she changed to something else... I guess it was too old school.... with the emphasis on "OLD"

I hear that her walk up is "Rock Star" by r kelly, kid rock & lido cress (I think... per the wife)

Perhaps it was Brown. I like a lot of the music, the girls probably don't care much for it.

Erin Gabriel is getting a chance in the circle and doing pretty well. This caused me to also have that rage when the audio didn't work in the beginning. I'm always interested in what she does.

Looks & sounds like we are still living in the caveman era of trying to get a softball game here. :)

Hey at least we've advanced from gametracker only. I used to watch like that all the time.

I'm just amazed on how this program is growing on UT fans around the country. Just like UCLA last week, you have a crazy crowd in Charleston jumping all over the umpires for making calls for the home team. That has to be aggravating for the home team.

Hey at least we've advanced from gametracker only. I used to watch like that all the time.

I'm just amazed on how this program is growing on UT fans around the country. Just like UCLA last week, you have a crazy crowd in Charleston jumping all over the umpires for making calls for the home team. That has to be aggravating for the home team.

yes sireee, boy howdy. :thumbsup:

After having trouble coming up with the big hit yesterday in a tight game, LG delivers big time, as she found the gap in right center, clearing the bases. Davin got the big inning started, she seems to always do well leading off an inning, going all the way back to her freshmen year.

Nothing like a little rest. Now us California people get to rise and shine for tomorrows 6:00 AM game. Ahhhhhhh the life of a softvol!

Reactions: 1 person
Raven snagged a line drive down the line with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd with the game scoreless in the 5th or 6th. That followed Gibson's base clearing hit. Those are 2 great leaders for us. I wish them 2 could stay forever. That did not seem like an 8-1 game. It was well worth the 4.99 as this exhausted team continues to get everyones best effort.

VN Store

Back