Prayer for son

Bodeydad

My son entered a drug detox/rehab centeryesterday and I ask my friends to
pray that God will give him strength in the days and weeks ahead.

Thank you,

Jim

Reactions: 14 people
Prayers sent forth for him,you the family and friends.

It sounds like he has taken the first of many steps.

Good luck and may God Bless you and yours.

Going to a rehab facility shows he wants to get clean. Hope it all works out, stay strong bro!

Prayers for him, you, and the entire family. This just doesn't affect you and him, but everyone

My son sought help 5 plus year ago and is sober but it is one day a time for all of us. You will be in our Prayers, He needs your approval and love but know when you enable its counter to the goal. God only knows I have been an enabler. what you do is almost as important as what he does. Hug your family on hold on, if they have a family portion of his program go and you will learn some about him and a lot about you. God Bless

Reactions: 4 people
My son sought help 5 plus year ago and is sober but it is one day a time for all of us. You will be in our Prayers, He needs your approval and love but know when you enable its counter to the goal. God only knows I have been an enabler. what you do is almost as important as what he does. Hug your family on hold on, if they have a family portion of his program go and you will learn some about him and a lot about you. God Bless

solid perspective

Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement.

This is the first time in 15 years he has taken this step.

God bless each of you.

Reactions: 1 person

Thank you very much. I pray for your son and your family. God knows I have been an unwlling enabler but I have never given up hope.

I appreciate all of you more than you will ever know.

My son entered a drug detox/rehab centeryesterday and I ask my friends to
pray that God will give him strength in the days and weeks ahead.

Thank you,

Jim

Jim,

You and your entire family are in my prayers! Drugs is not a victimless crime! I know the pain it causes because I have a son in a Christian drug rehab program right now. Just remember God is with you and God is good all the time!

I've personally prayed and asked god to take burdens off me, still no response.. I asked to take away the urge to drink beer, and I still deal with alcoholism.. I hope your son has better luck than me.

Reactions: 1 person
He's already taken a tough step, admission of the addiction...this I hope for your son is a new start in life. God bless and help him!

Solid advise.

VN Store

Back