Game Thread Lady Vols vs Ole Miss

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Day: Sunday
Date: Feb. 10, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

the game isn't being shown as televised any where,if you find it somewhere please post it

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

the game should be streamed here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

the Lady Vols are ranked 12th in the AP Poll and 13th in the USA Coaches Poll

Ole Miss is unranked

i can't believe it isn't on TV :) it is a home game so UT will stream the game,which i've noticed a lot of other universities charge for it

they need to work on ball control and rebounding for an improvement after the LSU game

Go Lady Vols :dance2::clapping::pepper:

I hope your right,i would love to see Phillips and Moore get some substantial playing time,they are needed,if for nothing else to give some players a breather during the up coming games and as gule has been saying,we need a true post player for sure, I don't know what Moores problem is,evidently she hasn't been doing well during practice or is the doghouse along with Phillips,of course Phillips had grade problems and a injury,so that has kept her behind

Next three games at home we have to take them all get to 12 and 1 in the league. A&M has to travel to South Carolina and plays Kentucky at home. If we win these home games this will really put us in solid position for a one or two finish in the league. We have A&M at home in a few weeks if we both still have one loss that game will decide the league title. Really wishing and hoping that Izzy will make a quick recovery by then because A&M is huge inside but will worry about that when the time comes. Right now it is Ole Miss and we need to win.

I might as well go back to sawing up an old Oak tree that was in my front yard. Nah, I'm too Tard! heh, tomorrow I'll finish it.

Anybody who says Simmons is a ball hog is full of crap. She passes to her teammates just fine.

a lot of them have been,but Moore did get a blocked shot and got fouled on one she was taking,but didn't get the call

VN Store

Back