Date: Jan. 28, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the Game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

you should be able to stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

says it will be blacked out,so it will be streamed according to where you live at

this is there map for the blackout

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in the AP and USA coaches poll

ND is ranked 2nd in the USA Coaches poll and 3rd in the AP Poll

it is time for the Lady Vols to shine in a highly ranked game,they have them at home,which will help a lot,as usual i haven't watched the competition play any,as you well know all i watch are the Lady Vols :) ND will come ready to play though,they had be better be ready

to be able to win,the post play will have to improve over what i saw in the Vandy game,Massengale had better come ready to play,gotta stay out of early foul trouble and stop these poor passes and rebound and play D,the best they have this year

Go Lady Vols

"Skylar Diggins" is past due to have a bad game against the Big ORANGE.

There, fixed your typo. NO CHARGE! :dance2:

This edition of the LV seems to have good chemistry and plays with great effort, no prima donnas. The keys to victory are defending diggins and keeping nd off the boards
Shooting the lights out wouldn't hurt either! :rock:

As good as Diggins is, I think one of the keys to a win is stopping McBride. I don't see Skylar beating us by herself, so if the LVs can contain McBride, then the chances get much better. It also wouldn't be a bad idea to go after Lloyd early in the game, and get in her head to cause her to play like a freshman. They need to switch up on Diggins, and continuiously put different defenders on her. I expect to see JJ guarding her quite a bit, and I think she has the ability to disrupt Skylar's flow offensely. Probably the most important factor is foul trouble. Izzy has got to play smart, and inspired ball. She didn't seem to handle the Vandy game well, and has seemed to take a couple steps backwards lately. I fully expect the LVs to come out with fire in their eyes! The banner raising for Pat will have them fired up, not to mention getting to spend time, and practice with Candace the past couple of days! They have an opportunity to make a huge splash on the national level tonight, and once again be back in the hunt of things as far as the elite teams. Just like UConn, ND has had Tenn's card the past few years,NAND it's time to remind lil Miss Muffett why she's never won at TBA!

Getting ready to tune in to ESPN2. I told mule I'd post in here to keep you slackers in line. :)

LVs are lucky to only be down one considering ND has taken 10 more shots.

anyone got a stream to this? I can't find one to work. blacked out on espn3

I'm watching it on ESPN2 but might be throwing a brick at the TV if the LDy Vols don't stop with the gifts to ND...

VN Store

Back