Griner sets NCAA career blocks record

Bodeydad

Against Oklahoma. Who would have guessed that someone only 6' 8" might do that.

She also fouled out for only the second time in her career.....only because she has had free reign in the paint for years.

Good for him!

enhanced-buzz-5824-1310401115-13.jpg

She also fouled out for only the second time in her career.....only because she has had free reign in the paint for years.

By her actions on the court, I always though she was a man, but then I actually heard her interview on t.v. and she has the voice of a man.

If you think Manti Te 'o was fooled by a man who disquised his voice as a woman, I would be fooled by Griner talking to me on the phone. I would swear it was a man and that would be her talking in her natural voice.

I can't wait until we have Olympic competition again. Then Griner will have to take a gender test and then there will no longer be a mystery....

Reactions: 1 person
There is no mystery... it was solved long ago... women evolve into....well ....that, given the "right" environment.

Rudy123;8197509

I can't wait until we have Olympic competition again. Then Griner will have to take a gender test and then there will no longer be a mystery....

SHe will just choose not to represent his country again just like in 2012. Something will come up :gone:

Reactions: 1 person

Pretty easy to do when you're the only "girl" on the court that has a set of nuts.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back