Duke smacked

I'm not sure what is going on with E. Williams, but she has yet to show up in big games especially against UConn! It could be that she is still hampered from her injuries. If that is the case, then it's highly likely that she will never been 100% for an entire season. That's a shame too, because she is extremely talented, even if she's nearly a guaranteed turn over when she puts the ball on the court. What is really sad is all the talent Duke gets, yet the talent never develops to the full potential. That being said, a free education at Duke is hard to pass up!

what tickled me about the game was how bad C Gray was for Duke, even after their coach had bragged about her being the best passer/point guard in college bball(Mens or women) What a buffoon!

what tickled me about the game was how bad C Gray was for Duke, even after their coach had bragged about her being the best passer/point guard in college bball(Mens or women) What a buffoon!

Does that mean you take JPM seriously?? Lol. She's just not that great of a coach! It would've been interest to see how this team would be with Coach G coaching them. Coach G had some really good, and talented teams, and still couldn't get it done when it came down to the Big One, but JPM has no chance, and seems to have/getting more talented players than GG. Duke is extremely overrated, and they got exposed on national tv tonight!

Before tonight they've only played one good team, so not shocked.
I wish they would've won by double digits tho.....-__-

Uconn won the game by 30 points........that IS a double-digit win. Or did you mean you wished Duke had won by double digits?

What does it mean? How does Baylor have "20 percent testosterone"? Are one/fifth of their scholarship players on some sort of steroid program? Isn't that against NCAA rules (if true)?

It can't be the hard to figure out. He/she is saying that one of their players, one out of the five generally on the floor, has a penis and testosterone-supplying testes to match. I hope you are being intentionally clueless.

:thumbsup:

Which one has a penis? That would be a bombshell. I am flipping between SC and Van Pelt. No mention as of yet. Better check the NBA Network. Maybe they have it.

VN Store

Back