3470 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Any of You Lady Vol Fanatics have...... Page 4. within the forum Tennessee Lady Vols. Alexa Middleton Offer from Lady Vols 'a big honor' for Riverdale's Alexa Middleton GoVolsXtra nothing new there ,other than ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Lady Vols

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2013, 07:30 AM   #46 (permalink)

Alexa Middleton

Offer from Lady Vols 'a big honor' for Riverdale's Alexa Middleton GoVolsXtra

nothing new there ,other than CHW went to see her play,hopefully a good sign
Old 03-08-2013, 01:55 PM   #47 (permalink)

I'm no fan of Geno either....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllforTenn View Post
By far the best coach in women's college basketball? Seems a bit overrated to me. He is a great recruiter, no doubt.
but he's every bit the coach that PS was. Keep in mind that PS started at UT 11 years before Geno started at Ct. I do NOT want geno to pass PS/UT in national titles--and so I want to see Holly and her staff crank it up. We need excellent recruiting and excellent coaching. Neither has been quite good enough the last four years.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
but he's every bit the coach that PS was. Keep in mind that PS started at UT 11 years before Geno started at Ct. I do NOT want geno to pass PS/UT in national titles--and so I want to see Holly and her staff crank it up. We need excellent recruiting and excellent coaching. Neither has been quite good enough the last four years.
The LVs have signed Mercedes Russell, Jannah Tucker, and Jordan Reynolds for next year. Mercedes is 6-6 and is in the the number one position in the HoopGurlz rankings for the 2013 recruits. She may be the tall LV that they need to help them win more games! Tucker is in 8th place on this list. I'm not sure but I think Reynolds has an ACL injury and will be red shirted her first year at UT. I think this is what I have read somewhere. Anyway, it is fantastic that all 3 recruits have chosen to play for the LVs. Hopefully, Middleton will join them too and we'll get another NC soon!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #49 (permalink)

Actually, it was Tucker who suffered the acl tear. It happened during the summer before her senior year, so she should be ready to play at the start of the season. Whether she's at 100% will be the question.

By the way, I'm predicting that Jordan Reynolds will be the Sidney Spencer of this class. Not particularly highly ranked coming in, but crucial to the program!

Jim
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 03-08-2013, 05:38 PM   #50 (permalink)

OK, my bad. Tucker with the acl tear not Reynolds. Anyway, I'm syked about next year's line-up for the LVs.

Last edited by VolEire; 03-08-2013 at 07:51 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP