Bobby Maze

utvots

I've a question for those in the know, is Bobby Maze on the Lady Vols staff or is/was he just there to help our team? It was in the KNS that when Cierra broke the bone in her hand she was practicing against/with Bobby. I applaude her didication and drive to improve her game.
Go Vols
utvots

Not on the staff but the ladies scrimmage and play pick up games with male players all the time. I am not sure if Holly still does it but Pat always had a male practice squad that the ladies would go against. They wouldn't just let anyone on that squad though and I don't think there were ever any of the men's players or former players on that unit.

This is pretty common in women's basketball and when you are short on number like we are then it is hard to scrape up enough bodies for 5 on 5 anyway without some sort of practice squad.

Not on the staff but the ladies scrimmage and play pick up games with male players all the time. I am not sure if Holly still does it but Pat always had a male practice squad that the ladies would go against. They wouldn't just let anyone on that squad though and I don't think there were ever any of the men's players or former players on that unit.

This is pretty common in women's basketball and when you are short on number like we are then it is hard to scrape up enough bodies for 5 on 5 anyway without some sort of practice squad.

When I was in high school we did a camp at UT. We played probably 4-5 games a day. One day we had it easy (just 3) and they were all in the afternoon. so we went around the campus. We saw Lofton and Candace playing pick up games and say and watched them. It was pretty bad because they were on the same team.

VN Store

Back