Date: Jan. 17, 2013
Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

Comcast Sports Southeast

you can listen here

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

I'm hoping it will be streamed here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

the Lady Vols are ranked 9th in the AP and USA Coaches Poll

Auburn is unranked

if anybody know where a stream for the game is,please let me know,since I'm pretty sure it will not be on Direct TV

the game is on Direct TV if you have the Gameplan or the CSS California station :)

as all ways Go Lady Vols keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
Thanks GM. I would spell your name out but it takes too long...lol. I'll be watching that game for sure cause I get CSS without a problem.....except it want be in HD for me. Personally, I think all TV channels should be in HD.

lol i do agree with all stations being HD and mule works just fine too :)

Really? I have a problem calling someone "mule"...lol. That sounds like maybe "offensive" to some people? I know we all work like one from time to time but being called that....well. How about GM?

look like i may get to watch the game tonight,if i don't get washed off the ridge and in to the river

It's nasty here in Rogersville. Other than my son borrowing my car and wrecking it, four inches of water in the basement, two limbs breaking and hitting the house, four surprising guests for dinner and maybe the night,
I'm good to go for the game tonight.....if the power doesn't go out again.

It's nasty here in Rogersville. Other than my son borrowing my car and wrecking it, four inches of water in the basement, two limbs breaking and hitting the house, four surprising guests for dinner and maybe the night,
I'm good to go for the game tonight.....if the power doesn't go out again.

OMG...man. Sorry to hear all that bad news and you say you're still going to watch the game. I guess Jack Daniels has to be one of your guest.....lol. But in all seriousness, you may want to take care of other things first than watching some ol' Lady Vols basketball game. Hopefully, LVs will beat that booty of Auburn tonight & you can catch the replay later. Good luck. :good!:

Got most under control. Slow start for the ladies. Their little guard is carrying the ball every possession. Just like the Georgia guard.

32-27 AU at the half....lady vols have a bajillion turnovers and at one point were down 11-2... lady vols should take over in the 2nd half

I don't think Graves or Harrison showed up for this game? No points in the paint, no defense against Auburn's bigs ? Need some ARSES chewed out at half. J Jones has regressed terribly from earlier in the year. She is a mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back