Holly Warlick Show Starts Saturday

VN News

"The Holly Warlick TV Show" tips off this Saturday, January 12, with exclusive behind-the-scenes coverage of the Lady Vol Basketball team, one of the most storied women's sports programs in the country. TV LISTINGS

More...

It would be a great tribute to CPS if the team advanced to the Final Four this year. A leader knows that the job has been done well if the next generation can step up, take the reins and continue to excel. It's clear why CHW was named to the job..she assembled a staff who can complement her abilities, and working together they have the players doing well in the floor.

CHW has been with the Vols,what 31 years or so ?

coached for almost 28 years,from looking it up :)

Last edited:
Sadly I won't be able to see it here. It will be on a cable provider I don't subscribe to. I'll have to wait & watch it on a Sport South replay. But, I'm looking forward to Holly's Show. Thanks, for the link. :hi:

Last edited:
I have no idea,probably will be Bob,but it should be Dearstone,he is more closely tied to the Ladys program

oh and i have a rotating antenna I'll give you,if that helps any LOL and yes i really do have one

I have no idea,probably will be Bob,but it should be Dearstone,he is more closely tied to the Ladys program

I edited my post cause I read the link & it will probably be Kesling. Dearstone does the radio side & not the TV part. I guess Bob's ok, but would be nice to have a new fresh face doing the show with Holly. :good!:

do you know where Bean Station is ? lol it is on highway 25 going to Ky somewhere around 20 to 25 miles west of Morristown,no red lights or stop signs,we do have a post office, 1 gas station and a dump,no beer store sadly, oh and no sign that says Thorn Hill either

do you know where Bean Station is ? lol it is on highway 25 going to Ky somewhere around 20 to 25 miles west of Morristown,no red lights or stop signs,we do have a post office, 1 gas station and a dump,no beer store sadly, oh and no sign that says Thorn Hill either

Wow!! Man, what do ya'll do for excitement? Kick the can down the road for fun? Are you in the Mtns in that part? I love East TN. It's a magical land to me.

Never heard of Bean Station. The last time I was in that part of the state was way back in the 70's. Last year about this time, the wife & I went to Chattanooga to celebrate her birthday & to see the sights. Nice town, that Chattanooga. We enjoyed it very much.

VN Store

Back