Uconn vs ND

gule

I finally watched a truly entertaining BBall game this season. Enjoyed seeing the little prick Geno pulling his hair out while losing too. Great game.

Reactions: 2 people
Another classless poster Very sad that they have to resort to name calling.

LOL, hey didn't know Geno was your bf... :)

But don't care either.

Another classless poster Very sad that they have to resort to name calling.

You must not have been keeping up with girls basketball rivalries for the last 18 years or so cause you would know what he was talking about. Need to get a clue before sticking foot into mouth. JMO, just saying.

Reactions: 1 person
reading the comments over @the-boneyard Uconn's version of "the Summitt" has been a real hoot today.

They have to win the award for most self delusional fan base.

Auri-enema got served a slice of humble pie ! :lol: :clap: :birgits_giggle: :pepper: :dance2:

I finally watched a truly entertaining BBall game this season. Enjoyed seeing the little prick Geno pulling his hair out while losing too. Great game.

My 2 favorite women's teams are the Lady Vols and whoever is playing UCONN.

Reactions: 2 people
i can't bring my self to watch UConn gule :) glad to hear he lost

I watched that game yesterday & don't really care for both teams but I was pulling for ND to win even if it was by 1 point. Any team that plays against UConn, I pull for. I still like to see Geno go ballistic where his lady assistant pulls him back off the court like he's gonna do something to the refs. What a cry baby coach. He's a coach & a good one and he's a jerk and good at that also.

Reactions: 1 person
Geno has been a great coach for a long time, but IMO ND's McGraw is the best coach in women's basketball these days.

Notre Dame is a huge game for us. We need to prove that we can beat one of these elite teams. I was really disappointed in the way we played vs. Stanford. I hope we bring the energy and power vs. Notre Dame.

Once that ND point guard graduates, McGraw goes back to just average...

You talking bout Skylar Diggins? I remember a year or so ago she beat us almost by herself :cray: & I couldn't believe that we had no answer for her...be glad when she's gone from there. :good!:

You talking bout Skylar Diggins? I remember a year or so ago she beat us almost by herself :cray: & I couldn't believe that we had no answer for her...be glad when she's gone from there. :good!:

She's one of the few great basketball playing females who are also smoking hot. Did you see her at the Espys? I'd go catholic for that.

ND ladies having a hell of a hangover tonight against our local University of South Florida bulls. They have finally taken a 5 point lead with 10 minutes or so left in 2nd half.

You must not have been keeping up with girls basketball rivalries for the last 18 years or so cause you would know what he was talking about. Need to get a clue before sticking foot into mouth. JMO, just saying.
Have to agree with Golf437, it is classless and that kind of name calling makes us look like we can't come up with an intelligent criticism of uconn. And W.TN. OB, innuendos like what you're spouting is no better. Exactly what is the factual basis of your comment? Auriemma hasn't been sanctioned by the NCAA, he was chosen to represent the USA as coach of the Olympics team, and is loved by his players, past & present.

Plus, putting down another Lady Vol fan for stating their opinion gets you no respect either.

How do you do, closet UConner, nice to meet ya!

FYI. we don't like your coach's attitude nor approach. Git over it or die, your choice!

I called Geno a "prick" because that is exactly what he is.
I could have called him, "jerk" "a**Hole" " or a myriad of things demeaning but accurate of his character and been equally correct. Frankly, I cut him a break.

Last edited:
How do you do, closet UConner, nice to meet ya!

FYI. we don't like your coach's attitude nor approach. Git over it or die, your choice!

I called Geno a "prick" because that is exactly what he is.
I could have called him, "jerk" "a**Hole" " or a myriad of things demeaning but accurate of his character and been equally correct. Frankly, I cut him a break.
Just because you have one, it doesn't mean you have to be one.

he was the one,on the recruiting trail that was telling them,that CPS didn't like the lesbian players Convoluted,that is the main reason they got dropped

VN Store

Back