Day: Sunday
Date: Dec. 30, 2012
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET

this is a televised game,it is on

SportSouth

you can listen to the game on these

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

i started this one early,because i may not be around Saturday :)

the Lady Vols are ranked 13th in the AP Poll and
15th in the USA Today Coaches poll

Rutgers is unranked,although they received a few votes in the USA poll

Go Lady Vols

Thanks for the update. Doesn't matter if Rutgers is ranked or not....it seems here lately when they play one another it's always close. I hope the Lady Vols get out to a lead early & puts the hammer down on them non stop. Taber, I hope, shoots lights out with the 3 bomb along with Speedy tearing up & down the court with her stop & pop action. GBO & Go Lady Vols. Make us proud to cheer ya.

i have no idea what is wrong with Spanis shooting,i know when she gets in a slump,it takes her a long time to get out of it,but this one is dragging out,hopefully she is about to get over it and Simmons is a time bomb waiting to go off :) I'm with you on wanting a good start to the game and putting the hammer down

We've got the energy today. I wish this team could bring it like this every game win or lose. They are playing great defense Simmons is playing more under control it has been one of their best first halves of the season.

I guess Rutgrs isn't going to return the favor on that 20point comeback that Tn put on them, eh? lol

was Izzy walking a little funny on that ankle? i can't tell,my back UP TV IS ABOUT TO DIE

VN Store

Back