the AP still showing the Lady Vols ranked 10th

Stanford is ranked number1 in both polls

another tuff game for the Lady Vols,at least it is a home game

Go Vols

the AP still showing the Lady Vols ranked 10th

Stanford is ranked number1 in both polls

another tuff game for the Lady Vols,at least it is a home game

Go Vols
I believe the AP poll is from before the Baylor game. It will be interesting to see how they treat that loss.

Is there anywhere to stream this game online? i dont have SportSouth since im home for the winter but i really want to watch this game

Is there anywhere to stream this game online? i dont have SportSouth since im home for the winter but i really want to watch this game

i've looked but can't find a stream for the game,you can listen from the above links

From the live blog...

Looks like Izzy Harrison has warned up and is ready to go for today's game

and it sounds like Phillips is still in the coaches dog house, i know she got her grades up and has a hip injury,but it was listed as a coaches decision

good to hear :) how are you doing Sly ?

Still fine. Busy day right now. Won't be in here much. Can't see the game, so listening and following the blog. Also, trying to finish up a few stained glass pieces and setting up a new printer. Game will get the most focus, though. Hope you're over the crap you had.

lungs still messed up,but getting over it,the doc said it could be a couple of months for that

I have counted 6 no-calls on Stanford already. They set a moving screen about every time down the floor and have gotten away with several more fouls.

We get fewer calls in our own house than any team in the country. Always have.

VN Store

Back