First time I have ever watched a Lady Vol BB game

Vol4life25

and we suck.....missing 50% of our shots

Who is that new coach? She isnt even wearing any orange, looks like she is wearing baylor colors.

She is like Dooley in a womans body.

I mean we lost to chatt? really?:hi:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
The Lady Vols have improved immensely since their opening loss to Chatt. They absolutely crushed four ranked teams and really looked great, earning that #10 ranking. Could it be that Baylor is that good? That seems likely. Also considering its at Baylor makes this an incredibly tough match-up. Holly is not Dooley is a woman's body, get a grip.

First ever Lady Vol game? I'm not a huge fan of the women's game but I have watched many NC games that the LVs won.

Reactions: 3 people
Any game Griner plays in is a completely joyless affair. It is a little better when the team they are playing has a player over 6' 1" but it just really isn't any fun to watch.

We have played much better than I thought we would thus far this year but we aren't up to playing a team like Baylor without a center.

Reactions: 1 person
The Lady Mocs have a very good women's basketball team and are 8-1, (not a bad loss as everyone thinks). Baylor has the most physically gifted women's basketball player and are a very good team. Give Holly some time. JMO

Last edited:
First ever Lady Vol game? I'm not a huge fan of the women's game but I have watched many NC games that the LVs won.

Yeah I pretty much hate BB. (Woman or Men).

I just dont enjoy watching it.

I am just watching it right now because there is nothing else on TV, and after the football season, I want to see a good Vols sports team.

Who is that new coach? She isnt even wearing any orange, looks like she is wearing baylor colors.

I wish we was shooting 50%, I don't think you watch much basketball at all becasue 50% shooting isn't that bad.

also its Baylor, almost certain they win the NC. Griner is just a freak of nature in the womens game.

wow so your first thing about the lady vols is to trash the team?? haha go look up how that have improved since the opening game baylor is a good team and griner is 6'8 the lady vols tallest player tonight is 6'3 and she is a freshman that hasn't played much...how about watch later in the year if you "get bored" again but don't bash a team thats ranked #10 in the country

I wish we was shooting 50%, I don't think you watch much basketball at all becasue 50% shooting isn't that bad.

also its Baylor, almost certain they win the NC. Griner is just a freak of nature in the womens game.

50% is good in Womans BB?

Those guys playing for the Miami Heat make like all of there shots.

Recruit them!!!!!!:eek:k:

Remarkable how classless and useless some post are.

wow so your first thing about the lady vols is to trash the team?? haha go look up how that have improved since the opening game baylor is a good team and griner is 6'8 the lady vols tallest player tonight is 6'3 and she is a freshman that hasn't played much...how about watch later in the year if you "get bored" again but don't bash a team thats ranked #10 in the country

Im not trashing anyone?

All I said was we (Lady Vols) suck.

If I call the sky blue, does that mean I am trashing the sky?

If I say our football team or Dooley sucked this year, would that be trashing the football team? If so 99% of Volnation and YOU have trashed the football team. So whats the difference?

And idc if we are ranked "10th", Baylor is making us look like we are ranked "120th". Straight clownin us

Last edited:
Yeah I pretty much hate BB. (Woman or Men).

I just dont enjoy watching it.

I am just watching it right now because there is nothing else on TV, and after the football season, I want to see a good Vols sports team.

Sounds like a front runner to me! You either support the VOLS (in any sport) or you are just a poser! Support all of our teams, whether they are good or bad...or find a new school to root for! And how in the hell can you be a UT fan and have never watched a UT Women's Basketball game? smfh!:banghead2:

The fact that we are a young, inexperienced team, playing on the road, playing against one of the best teams(full of experience)in the country(with undoubtedly the best player in the country), playing without the tallest(most experienced post)player we've got etc. might have a little something to do with the score tonight. Just a thought.

Im not trashing anyone?

All I said was we (Lady Vols) suck.

If I call the sky blue, does that mean I am trashing the sky?

If I say our football team or Dooley sucked this year, would that be trashing the football team? If so 99% of Volnation and YOU have trashed the football team. So whats the difference?

And idc if we are ranked "10th", Baylor is making us look like we are ranked "120th". Straight clownin us

You sir are a tremendous idiot that apparently does not comprehend basic logic. You obivously know very little about the game of basketball much less the women's game and feel the need to provide your uninformed opinion.

Baylor has arguably one of the best women's basketball players of all time and they're team as a whole is very strong.

Our team had a rough game tonight but has also played very well this season. The fact that you call yourself a Vol fan and have yet to watch a Lady Vols basketball game until this year is hard to believe considering we have been extremely successful in that sport and Pat is the driving force that made women's basketball what it is today.

Reactions: 4 people
50% is good in Womans BB?

Those guys playing for the Miami Heat make like all of there shots.

Recruit them!!!!!!:eek:k:

You remember when that loser Ted Williams made and out 60% of the time what a bum :banghead2::banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

not-sure-if-trolling-fry-vbgLqx.jpg

I expected this type of game tonight cause of who & where we are playing. Hey, can't win them all so we just need to keep our heads held high & learn from this. We have Stanford next.....so it's not going to be pretty. I have only watched sparingly because of this type of game would be too much in Baylor's favor. To bad for us to be on ESPN nation wide & show that we laid a big egg. I still love my Lady Vols win or lose....things are not done yet for this team.

From what I see, Tennessee's biggest weakness isn't something that can be coached, and that's general size. This was NOT a good game by any standards, so don't mistake me for passing it off as that, we were bad. Really bad. However, we outscored Baylor in the 2nd half. Yeah, sure, they might not have been trying their hardest, but this team didn't quit. I've seen our football team quit. I've seen our Men's BKB team quit. VERY VERY VERY Rarely does a lady vol team quit. I'd rather get beat by 20 when we're trying than get beat by 3 when we quit halfway thru the first half. This is something to be optimistic about with the youth on our team.

We missed a CRAP TON of shots tonight, and this score could have been VERY different if a few of those fall. I hate people who blame refs, and I am not blaming the refs, but there was a little home cooking for Griner tonight foul wise. Seemed like if we nicked her, we were called for a foul, but she could take her big man hands and slap one of our players in the back and get away with it.

Anyway, this is a disappointing score, but the streak we've been on up to this game is no fluke. This is a talented team, and this loss is going to pay more dividends than even the Chatt game.

Here's to a great season, GO CHW! GBO!!!

From what I see, Tennessee's biggest weakness isn't something that can be coached, and that's general size. This was NOT a good game by any standards, so don't mistake me for passing it off as that, we were bad. Really bad. However, we outscored Baylor in the 2nd half. Yeah, sure, they might not have been trying their hardest, but this team didn't quit. I've seen our football team quit. I've seen our Men's BKB team quit. VERY VERY VERY Rarely does a lady vol team quit. I'd rather get beat by 20 when we're trying than get beat by 3 when we quit halfway thru the first half. This is something to be optimistic about with the youth on our team.

We missed a CRAP TON of shots tonight, and this score could have been VERY different if a few of those fall. I hate people who blame refs, and I am not blaming the refs, but there was a little home cooking for Griner tonight foul wise. Seemed like if we nicked her, we were called for a foul, but she could take her big man hands and slap one of our players in the back and get away with it.

Anyway, this is a disappointing score, but the streak we've been on up to this game is no fluke. This is a talented team, and this loss is going to pay more dividends than even the Chatt game.

Here's to a great season, GO CHW! GBO!!!

This. I'm not one to blame the refs either but I notice this every single time we, or anyone else for that matter, plays Baylor at their place.

Just a thought that hit me as well that went thru my head during the game. It seemed like our offense changed when Miko comes in. She seems like a really good scorer, good rebounder, good passer, etc. I like her, and in my HONEST opinion, she's the best player on our team. Simmons is probably the most important, but Miko is our best player because she does it all.

VN Store

Back