Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you should be able to listen to it on these

University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

WNML The Sports Animal

the Lady Vols have moved up to number 10 in the AP poll

Baylor is ranked number 3 in the AP poll

going to be a tuff game for the young Lady Vols,hopefully Griner gets in foul trouble early in the game and stays that way and fouls out lol and the Lady Vols stay out of foul trouble

Go Lady Vols

Last edited:
get em Smokey,that is the Baylor bear :)

Attachments

• Smokey bites  Baylor Bear.jpg
    Smokey bites Baylor Bear.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 16
Any information on Harrison's ankle yet? The way it looked Sunday...not so good for this game or Stanford?

May be sour grapes on my part, but seems like Griner gets a lot of home cooking at home when it comes to fouling and being fouled.

If Izzy can't play, we're in a lot of trouble. It's already going to be a difficult task against Griner and the rest of the Lady Bears but we desperately need Izzy to help out in the paint.

Last edited:
Vols can win this game if she shoot well. The last two or three defeats by Baylor have been marked by absolutely pathetic shooting. You can't beat the no. 1 team in the nation, or any good team at any time, shooting 25 or 28 percent. This Tennessee team shoots better than any I've seen in a few years. It's harder against Baylor because of Griner, so you have to shoot well from 10 to 20 feet, and of course play tough defense. And we should run. This team runs well--big key.

I'm hoping we can feel like underdogs going in so that a bit of the pressure will be off and we will have something to prove.

Go Lady Vols!

From the game blog....

Both teams will warm up wearing green and white shirts, the school colors of Sandy Hook Elementary Schools, and the shirts will say "We Will Remember" in honor of those affected by Friday's tragedy. There will also be a moment of silence here at the Ferrell Center before the national anthem.

A-cIw8kCEAA3zq0.jpg:large

VN Store

Back