Game Thread Lady Vols vs. Rice

late getting a game thread UP,AIN'T i LOL THAT ONE GIRL for rice is shooting lights out

starting to play some D now,wished they would settle down on the O end,40% from the floor shooting for the Lady Vols so far

Maybe, it's the farts. Surprised this thread didn't fill up when the LV's were down early. I was afraid Rice was going to have a career game in the beginning.

of course with all the new players,there are going to be a lot of surprises this year and how have you been ?

I've been well just not posting as much as before. How're you doing? Did you notice we only had one t/o in the 1st half?

Lady Vols are hustling for sure. Have they changed the lane violation to 15 seconds? Rice has been parked in there all game.

Tennessee looking comfortable and much more confident. Graves IS a beast. Harrison great on the boards and shooting.

I've been well just not posting as much as before. How're you doing? Did you notice we only had one t/o in the 1st half?

that was impressive,I'm doing good,i knew you couldn't stay away from posting about the Lady Vols lol

That chicken crap move by Goswitz looks like something that Kentucky, GA and Florida do.

VN Store

Back