Tyler Scaife

Volfan2012

I think she is supposed to announce on November the 16th. Some say she is a Rutgers lean and that may be true, but you think she would go ahead an commit if that were her choice. I think she is still making up her mind and Tennessee is a lot closer to home than Rutgers. I hope she chooses us she is a slasher and very quick player.

Most people believe she's going to Rutgers. TN still has a great shot at her though and I would not be the least bit surprised if she chose the Lady Vols. She's good friends with both Mercedes Russell and Jordan Reynolds, and they seem to be in her ear about joining them next season as a Lady Vol.

I read that she's picked Rutgers, which is too bad as that program has fallen lots more than we have.

I would've loved to have seen her join Mercedes, Jordan and Jannah but if she feels Rutgers is the best fit for her, then so be it. Congratulations to the young lady. I'd heard she wanted to get away from home and liked the idea of playing/living far from home(nothing wrong, just wants to spend her college years away).

VN Store

Back