Game Thread Lady Vols at Georgia Tech

Hey is anybody able to view the game on ESPN3.com? Every time I try it reads its experiencing technical difficulties

when i tried it,i had to have one of there TV providers

Last edited:
Probably so! That sucks I really want to watch! I'm going to keep trying will let you know if I get it

i can't find it on any of the other stream sites , of course i only know of 2 others lol

I am logged in. They are having technical difficulties. I doubt they will spend many resources on trying to get it working so I doubt I will see any of it.

I know that sucks and yes Basharra is having a great game!! At least someone is stepping up! Let's hope everyone else is will get into the flow! Go LV's!

hard to say about them,i thought it had something to do with them asking about the providers,but looks like i am wrong about that

Yes me too! I like Andraya Carter defense and hustle btw! Cierra Burdick is playing great offense right now and I see Meghan Simmons is sitting bench. Might be because all of her ill advised shot selections

Looking much better today. Cierra Burdick is playing especially well. Here's to hoping the ladies keep this up in the 2nd half.

instead of calling it a jump ball,they should call it,i got a freebie from not jumping ball :)

Yes me too! I like Andraya Carter defense and hustle btw! Cierra Burdick is playing great offense right now and I see Meghan Simmons is sitting bench. Might be because all of her ill advised shot selections

seems it was fouls

VN Store

Back