Fire Warlick!

Darth_Vol

We saw last year she is a horrible coach and never should have been hired. This program will go NOWHERE under her leadership!

Reactions: 3 people
Hollering for her to be fired after her first game as HC is a little ridiculous. However, if the girls are still playing like this after a few more games, I'll be shouting with you.

And heeeeeeeerrre we go!!! And for the record, as a UTC grad, I'm glad to see the Lady Mocs pull off this win. I never would have expected this, nor actually hoped it as a die hard UT fan. But, we'll see what happens with Warlick down the season's stretch. It's early on, so maybe she'll get it together.

Reactions: 2 people
Close to 30 turnovers and only 6 assists is the sign of a team that is not well coached. I am not saying she should be immediately fired, but she is going to have to get this team under control or the Holly Warlick era at Tennessee will be very short-lived.

She just got the number 1 HS player to commit so better days are ahead hopefully, let's not go jumping off any bridges.

Reactions: 1 person
Do we realize that not one starter from last year returned. This team is loaded with Freshman and Sophomores. Better days are ahead. Be patient.

Reactions: 3 people
It is Women's Basketball. You can't fire coaches on contract like it's a real, money-making sport.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not calling for her to be fired but dear Lord its chatt. Maybe chatt is suppose to be good. Anybody want to let me know??

What's wrong with this sentence...

"Lady Vols lose to Lady Mocs."

:huh:

:ermm:

:unsure:

:question:

:wacko:

VN Store

Back