UT Opens With 80-71 Loss At Chattanooga

VN News

Tennessee opened the 2012-13 season with a tough 80-71 defeat at Chattanooga on Friday night at McKenzie Arena. The Lady Vols were led by Meighan Simmons, who scored 23 points.

More...

picard-facepalm.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I predict the ladies softball team, our swim, tennis and golf teams will be really good this year.

I live near Chatt town and those nooga girls aint that bad , good victory for them , but the lady vols will be back to winning form before you know it .

Reactions: 3 people
What's that ominous glow in the distance....

Oh, it's just some UTC crazies burning mattresses down at Miller Plaza.

Tennessee opened the 2012-13 season with a tough 80-71 defeat at Chattanooga on Friday night at McKenzie Arena. The Lady Vols were led by Meighan Simmons, who scored 23 points. Sophomore Isabelle Harrison had a double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds.

More...

up by 15 at the half against the number 22 ranked team on the road. you are so right, it's over for the LV's, they are just plain terrible (being sarcastic to this thread). there's going to be growing pains, but you've got to give holly some time and cut her a little slack.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yes, obviously we have no talented young players, or any coming in right? Obviously young people are not excited to play at Tennessee anymore, Graves, Carter, Jones, all could have gone anywhere after hearing about Pat, and most likely knew they would not be playing for her more than one year. Surely the recruits for next year are just coming to be after thoughts right? I mean they are ranked #1, #8, possibly #9, and #41 (which is way to low). Certainly they could not do anything special in their 4 years here right? UNCONN is excited about landing one recruit next year #30. We also have Cierra #5 and Massengale #3 as sophmores. I guess logic is based on one game now, not the future, but what happened in the past (3 days ago) and certainly not on us mopping #22 ranked team in their coming out party for their rebuilt gym. Good thing Bama didn't give up after blowing the regular season football game to LSU last year huh?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back