LSU - 119

Mississippi - 104

MS State - 118

Missouri - 106

South Carolina - 107

Tennessee - 118

Texas A&M - 119

Vanderbilt - 106

A quick perusal will show you that each school has been assigned 1/2 of a section. My memory and a look at last year's list show that while this was mostly true last year, Tennessee and one other school were assigned in a section without a "share". According to the SEC ticket office, Tennessee has already sold out their initial allotment and I would expect they have or will request an additional allotment.

And here is the link to the seating chart at the Gwinnett Center in Duluth.

Jim Varner

Last edited:
any reason for this to still be pinned? we need a recruiting thread for the Lady Vols , one that takes in all of the Lady Vols sports,it would be ungainly for sure lol but it would be a one stop shopping for the latest information on recruits,just an idea :)

Reactions: 2 people
any reason for this to still be pinned? we need a recruiting thread for the Lady Vols , one that takes in all of the Lady Vols sports,it would be ungainly for sure lol but it would be a one stop shopping for the latest information on recruits,just an idea :)

I second this :D
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No reason for this to be around. I'll get the new info on the 2013-14 tournament as soon as the SEC releases the information. Seems that they are doing it earlier and earlier each year. Of course, tickets are now going on sale almost as soon as the season starts. Can anyone say"Time value of money"?

Jim

I got my assigned seats in an email yesterday.
Section 104 row V. After seven straight years of buying SEC tour. tic's, I thought I would get better seats than these. Oh well, as anyone who has been knows, except for the Lady Vols games, we'll be able to move down to a first or second row seat in at least half the sections.
Most teams, including UGA, will have less than 50 fans at their games.
When the Lady Vols play there will be between 6 to 8 thousand Vol fans in the 10 thousand seat arena plus the other teams half azzed fans.:)
"GO LADY VOLS"

Well, since the section assignments for the 2014 tournament will be out relatively soon (I have contacted the SEC office and will post as soon as I receive the information) it may as well stay now.

Jim

Jim,
Please post when you do receive the sections. I always rely on your info to decide which school to order tickets from! 😏

VN Store

Back