news of other recruits?

Four star defensive end Jason Hatcher will choose Friday at 7:00 p.m. between UT, Louisville, and USC. Hatcher likes the UT medical school and was also impressed with USC. I hope the Vols can beat out tha Trojans for his committment.

Four star defensive end Jason Hatcher will choose Friday at 7:00 p.m. between UT, Louisville, and USC. Hatcher likes the UT medical school and was also impressed with USC. I hope the Vols can beat out tha Trojans for his committment.

He should make a great Lady Vol.

It is strange that everything is kind of secretive now. Recruits read the other board but now they must pay to do that which, certainly doesn't help recruiting. I know it's not affiliated with TN but I really feel they should have held off a season to let Holly get better settled before going pay. It seems like the timing was off with everything going on regarding Pat and getting a new coach. :( But, if any womens team can keep a pay board going it is the Lady Vols with the faithful following they enjoy.:)

Met a young girl class of 2016 this week in little rock named joy porter. It is my nieces best friend and says she is wanting to attend ut. Apparently really good already got letters from lsu and ga. She really wants to go to Tn though. 14 years old and 6'1". Anyone know anything else about her?

i couldn't find much of nothing off of Google :) i think she is playing volleyball too,there was one that wanted a subscription ,but not sure if it was her or not,she ought to contact the Vols,if she is dead set on playing for them,couldn't hurt at all,there should be newspaper and local TV coverage,but i didn't see anything.of course that doesn't mean anything,might just be my low skills at googling lol

According to family she has been contacted by ut. No offer yet. She has a couple offers though by other schools. They say she needs to buff up a little. Due to her height and length she gets pushed around a little. Just excited me that the young girls still want to come to UT with Pat not coaching.

i couldn't find much of nothing off of Google :) i think she is playing volleyball too,there was one that wanted a subscription ,but not sure if it was her or not,she ought to contact the Vols,if she is dead set on playing for them,couldn't hurt at all,there should be newspaper and local TV coverage,but i didn't see anything.of course that doesn't mean anything,might just be my low skills at googling lol

Mercedes Russell has reduced her list to two schools according to a post on her twitter feed (and, no I don't follow her on twitter. I found that info on 'da Google when I was looking for confirmation of a reference to the list shortening.).

Those two are Louisville and Tennessee! Guess if Stephanie Mavunga really wants to play college ball with Russell, she'll have to step back from that verbal to UNC (a move that wouldn't really surprise me).

Jim

Russell down to Tenn and Louisville, Emmonie down to Tenn, Lousiville, and Purdue. There is another mentioned else where that supposedly is down to 5 schools with Tenn in the 5. Anyone have any idea who that might be??

Tucker, Russell, Henderson, and one more really good player would make a great class of 4, and we would have a class of 13 for the 2013-14 season. Sounds good to me and I will take it gladly.

I think were in on a lot of top players left on the board including Harper, R. Williams, Russell, Scaife, and Kendall Cooper. Tucker is a commitment and Henderson is a near commitment.

VN Store

Back