Kaela Davis

PineyBluff Vol

Looking, (Googleing), came across an article in Inside Tennessee.Com that helped me in thinking that Kaela is going to stand by her commitment to the Lady Vols. The article states: Kaela’s best friend, Draya Carter, will take her official visit in October and sign her LOI this November to play for Tennessee beginning in the 2012-13 season. Kaela will arrive in another year for the 2013-14 season, and having her best friend in orange is a plus.
“It helps a ton,” Kaela said. “She is always a fun person to have around so it definitely kind of clinches it to going there.”
The two already are on campus several times a season to watch Lady Vol basketball games and also intend to make the trip from Georgia for some Vol football games this fall. So, both Kaela and Draya feel connected already to the program while also being relatively close to home.

This is just part of the article, the Davis family are quality people. Yes it was posted in August of 2011. However after reading the article, I think she will stick with the Lady Vols.:clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
Excellent, this would be huge for Holly and her new staff, this kid's definitely a game changer

the Davis family are quality people.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Her mom is a certified loon and her dad isn't much better.

UT isn't recruiting her, and short of her crazy parents both being committed to a mental hospital where they should be, they won't start.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Her mom is a certified loon and her dad isn't much better.

UT isn't recruiting her, and short of her crazy parents both being committed to a mental hospital where they should be, they won't start.

Isn't recruiting her? She's a former commit and the best Player in her class... They aren't recruiting her parents to play for them..

Isn't recruiting her? She's a former commit and the best Player in her class... They aren't recruiting her parents to play for them..

She isn't the best player in the class. Mercedes Russell is.

And it's a little bit different when parents are telling coaches who they can and can't recruit.

Holly/Pat/Dean have already went through crazy parents with Sade Wiley-Gatewood. This girls' parents make them look sane. Trust me, as long as her parents are in the picture, you should be thankful that we aren't recruiting her.

She isn't the best player in the class. Mercedes Russell is.

And it's a little bit different when parents are telling coaches who they can and can't recruit.

Holly/Pat/Dean have already went through crazy parents with Sade Wiley-Gatewood. This girls' parents make them look sane. Trust me, as long as her parents are in the picture, you should be thankful that we aren't recruiting her.

We gotta get talent like this again if we r gonna get back to where we belong.

Looking, (Googleing), came across an article in Inside Tennessee.Com that helped me in thinking that Kaela is going to stand by her commitment to the Lady Vols. The article states: Kaela’s best friend, Draya Carter, will take her official visit in October and sign her LOI this November to play for Tennessee beginning in the 2012-13 season. Kaela will arrive in another year for the 2013-14 season, and having her best friend in orange is a plus.
“It helps a ton,” Kaela said. “She is always a fun person to have around so it definitely kind of clinches it to going there.”
The two already are on campus several times a season to watch Lady Vol basketball games and also intend to make the trip from Georgia for some Vol football games this fall. So, both Kaela and Draya feel connected already to the program while also being relatively close to home.

This is just part of the article, the Davis family are quality people. Yes it was posted in August of 2011. However after reading the article, I think she will stick with the Lady Vols.:clapping:

Zero chance she comes to Tennessee. Her parents said and did things regarding Pat and her situation over the winter that has caused there to be no contact between the two sides.

In fact, the actions and statements of her mother have caused several top schools to back off their recruitment.

I wish her the best, but she's not going to be here, barring a dramatic change.

Zero chance she comes to Tennessee. Her parents said and did things regarding Pat and her situation over the winter that has caused there to be no contact between the two sides.

In fact, the actions and statements of her mother have caused several top schools to back off their recruitment.

I wish her the best, but she's not going to be here, barring a dramatic change.
Said and did things, I would like to know some of these things they said and did. I really haven't heard that much about this!

deerpark, i know you know whats up,thanks for info,tyree said lockwood was maybe starting to recruit her again? also a member of the team told me thats she wasnt sure what kaela was going to do!!

Jannah Tucker committed to the LVs today. 6' guard from the DMV area. Ranked #8 by ESPN Hoopgurlz.

Last edited:
deerpark, i know you know whats up,thanks for info,tyree said lockwood was maybe starting to recruit her again? also a member of the team told me thats she wasnt sure what kaela was going to do!!

That's not the information I have, but you never know with recruiting.

i believe we take four for 2013,five if we get davis,harper, scaife,guards,russell,cooper center,washington,whitted fowards,,i believe greenwell is out of the picture,i hope davis come full circle back to tennessee,my gut says we get harper, tucker,washington,and the center out of ohio,and davis, well see!

I'd prefer not to get into it. I'll just say, the mother was not very sympathetic to the situation at Tennessee last fall.
Comments like yours are what is wrong with blogs...You should not make comments like this unless you are willing to name names. I try to be respectful of all individuals when I am posting on this site.

Comments like yours are what is wrong with blogs...You should not make comments like this unless you are willing to name names. I try to be respectful of all individuals when I am posting on this site.

You've got no idea. DP is top notch with what he decides to share.

part of it is also learning who has good info and who is just regurgitating info they get from somewhere else. Naming names is also a sure fire way to start losing sources

Reactions: 3 people
part of it is also learning who has good info and who is just regurgitating info they get from somewhere else. Naming names is also a sure fire way to start losing sources
I have no problem with sharing information, especially from reliable sources, however Deerpark basically said my information was totally indiotic and had no base for being said. Keep your sources, don't expect someone not to rebut your baseless info.. Once again, I just want to know what was said and my curosity will be satisfied.

I have no problem with sharing information, especially from reliable sources, however Deerpark basically said my information was totally indiotic and had no base for being said. Keep your sources, don't expect someone not to rebut your baseless info.. Once again, I just want to know what was said and my curosity will be satisfied.

DeerPark12 did no such thing. You were simply speculating based on an old article and there's nothing wrong with that, but DeerPark12's response was civil.

VN Store

Back