Rupp's Runts

PineyBluff Vol

Looks like Holly, is taking a page out of Adolph Rupp play book, is going to play small ball. Hope it all works out with new signee Jasmine Phillips. Sounds like a good player however kinda small in statue.

Last edited:
Holly doesn't have much choice this year. She needed somebody to come in to make sure they can field a team if the injury bug hits. This next year was going to be tough no matter. Pat put all her eggs in one basket with the class that just left and it came up short. It should have paid off with at least one national title but it didn't work out. It's now time to recruit and get back to the top. I just hope the fans have a little patience this next year.

Reactions: 1 person
We don't know when this nasty disease started affecting her job performance. Perhaps the outgoing senior class would have won a national championship otherwise, or at least made a Final Four.

I made it to the '08 Final Four in Florida; I'm glad I did.

Is that Davis girl from Georgia gonna stick with UT? From what I've read, she could be our maya moore.

Is that Davis girl from Georgia gonna stick with UT? From what I've read, she could be our maya moore.
Davis could still come, she was committed and then de-committed because of the coaching uncertainty, but I believe the Lady Vols are still high on her list. Last I saw Hoopgurlz had her number 2 right behind Mercedes Russell, who also has UT on a short list

Looks like Holly, is taking a page out of Adolph Rupp play book, is going to play small ball. Hope it all works out with new signee Jasmine Phillips. Sounds like a good player however kinda small in statue.

Don't worry about it. The ladies will bring out the ole' "Statue of Liberty" play for hoops and the little lady will run all over UT's opponents next year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back