Beaumont Joins Lady Vol Hoops

VN News

Lady Vol basketball head coach Holly Warlick has added another member to her staff with the addition of Mike Beaumont as the Director of Basketball Operations.

More...

I hate to see all the leaving and adding with the girls program. It's hard to imagine the new staff matching or getting better than Summits. I know some will say give them a chance, but hey it was Pat Summitt. There will never be any better.

I agree. It was the greatest staff ever. We were never going to upgrade from there, but maybe this staff can still be an elite coaching staff. It will probably come down to if they can continue to recruit at the elite level that UT has during the Summitt era.

I agree. It was the greatest staff ever. We were never going to upgrade from there, but maybe this staff can still be an elite coaching staff. It will probably come down to if they can continue to recruit at the elite level that UT has during the Summitt era.
It most certainly will come down to them being elite recruiters, because they sure as heck won't be the best coaches in the conference, let alone the nation. Hopefully with the good recruiters we have, plus the simple fact of the name on the front of the jersey, Tennessee will still sell itself. Here's to hoping!

VN Store

Back