Wow, that was wild!

rabidvolfan

Pat Summit is at the final four as a spectator. ESPN just just showed her and Geno Aremma(sp?) hugging and talking. I always thought of it as a bizarre scene when my cat plays with my neighbors pit bull but that even looked more odd.

gino has a heart,too. he knows what she is going through. all that went on a while back is over.

Hyams reporting Pat Summit recruiting Geno Auriemma to be the next HC for the Lady Vols.

No poster on VN has any right to criticize Volger's post. You guys write some of the most ridiculous and offensive things that don't even compare to his post.

Reactions: 6 people
No poster on VN has any right to criticize Volger's post. You guys write some of the most ridiculous and offensive things that don't even compare to his post.

Making fun of Dooley, Jamal Lewis for selling drugs or Travis Henrys proclivity for producing children out of wedlock is one thing. Making fun of the life threatening illness of the greatest coach in any sport in the history of this University is one thing. Volger is a good dude, but it was a bad post and there's nothing to gain by defending it.

Reactions: 1 person
Lighten up. A joke's a joke and not meant to be taken seriously. You old farts are lame.

I'm 32 years old. If that makes me an old fart to you, I'll assume you're 12. Regardless of age, there is a fine line that shouldn't be crossed out of respect.

I'm 32 years old. If that makes me an old fart to you, I'll assume you're 12. Regardless of age, there is a fine line that shouldn't be crossed out of respect.

Agree......there are plenty of people that deserve to made fun of for self-inflicted embarassment, etc. But a disease that Pat has no control over and did nothing to deserve should insulate her from jabs like that.

Anyone in this topic making fun of that fairly funny post clearly does not understand humor or how the world works. Especially how the human mind and society deals with tragedy and loss.

Read this book and find out how his little joke was nothing, and how in reality, it makes most of you hypocrites for being the way you are towards it.

Flame away without knowing anything.

Laughter Out of Place : Donna M. Goldstein - University of California Press

Anyone in this topic making fun of that fairly funny post clearly does not understand humor or how the world works. Especially how the human mind and society deals with tragedy and loss.

Read this book and find out how his little joke was nothing, and how in reality, it makes most of you hypocrites for being the way you are towards it.

Flame away without knowing anything.

Laughter Out of Place : Donna M. Goldstein - University of California Press

If I have to read a book to tell me something was funny, then it clearly wasn't.

Lighten up. A joke's a joke and not meant to be taken seriously. You old farts are lame.

Someone actually gets it.

Meh, I'm sure its mostly the young pious mud slinging prix that can't handle a joke.

I love Pat and what she has meant to UT as much as the next person.

Some folks need to seriously lighten the f up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back