TN vs Baylor (i.e. Griner)

DrDave

Let's watch the game, root for the LVs, and hope that something good happens.

Last time, Griner had 26, and Sims had 23 points.
We shot 29% for the game.
And had the lead at halftime.

Then they started getting the ball inside to Griner, and that's not good.

FOLLOWUP
This time Griner had 23, and Sims 27, and Hayden 18.
We shot 30% for the game.
And had the lead early.

I can't say well played. But I can say good effort.
Thank you seniors.

Last edited:
I look for Griner to attempt to break Candace dunk record tonight. What better way than against UT.

Had a post removed about this today so I will tread lightly as to not offend anyone. But seriously, something is just not right here.

Reactions: 2 people
I got a few laughs from this thread, but I am looking forward to watching the Lady Vols go for the win tonight... also looking forward to watching Griner play. Definitely the most exciting player in the NCAAW

u'll be ready to see all the posts tomorrow on who will be our new coach for next season. we all know pat will retire and the staff will not be retained. time to move to a new era, pat is the best, but it's over.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtaPtQnu370[/youtube]

Of course since the victim was white the media didn't pay attention to it. If it was Brittney who got punched it would be all over the place and Al Sharpton would be there!

Reactions: 1 person
I remember this a bit, the punch at least. It wasn't that big a deal because they acted like it wasn't a big deal. The whole "The girl may miss the rest of the year" because of a punch is a bit ludicrous, considering she finished that game though.

I could see Brad Griner fighting in MMA easily though. More money than in WNBA for sure.

I remember this a bit, the punch at least. It wasn't that big a deal because they acted like it wasn't a big deal. The whole "The girl may miss the rest of the year" because of a punch is a bit ludicrous, considering she finished that game though.

I could see Brad Griner fighting in MMA easily though. More money than in WNBA for sure.

I am sure she would make a hell of a lot more in her major than in the WMBA.

Or she could go overseas. They pay well for females to play the game of basketball.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtaPtQnu370[/youtube]

Of course since the victim was white the media didn't pay attention to it. If it was Brittney who got punched it would be all over the place and Al Sharpton would be there!

Had I been in Brittney's place, I might have punched her, too.

VN Store

Back