SEC CHAMPS: Lady Vols Top LSU, 70-58

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Tennessee won its 16th SEC Championship and third in a row with a 70-58 victory over LSU on Sunday night at Bridgestone Arena before 12,441.
media-icon-photogallery.gif
PHOTOS

More...

Reactions: 1 person
Excellent, hard fought game. There was a lot of Pat being Pat today. Also, a lot of the Lady Vols being Lady Vols. Great series for them. Too many good things happened in this game to overcome the bad things. Pat got another set of nets for her collection.

Reactions: 2 people
I am sure Freak that at least you will agree. The play tonight just solidfies my belief, with the circumstances involved with this team this year in particular, and they manage to win the SEC Championship once again. No one can hold a candle to Pat Summitt and girls basketball, no one.

Reactions: 3 people
It was a hard fought game. Awesome victory

I am sure Freak that at least you will agree. The play tonight just solidfies my belief, with the circumstances involved with this team this year in particular, and they manage to win the SEC Championship once again. No one can hold a candle to Pat Summitt and girls basketball, no one.

No one.:good!:

I think this year we need to look at the coaching staff as doing the great job and Pat's letting them handle things.:rock:

This one is for Pat... They are gonna do great things in the NCAA tourney. Time for the mens team to step it up!

Two odd stats that I never would have dreamed (nightmared?) with the LVs WINNING in the SEC Championship Game. Meighan Simmons with zero points, Ariel Massengale with zero FGs attempted.

Proud of this team.

Proud they are Lady Vols.

And so very proud and thankful to still have Pat Summitt as our coach.

There is now and always will be only one like Pat, and she is a VOL!

So proud of this team and this coaching staff. It's been a rough season but they never gave up. Winning another SEC title is great, but there's still a lot of work left to do. Keep up the great work, ladies!

Congrats to Pat and our Seniors! SEC Champs for the 16th time.Great hard fought victory for our Lady Vols.:3cheers::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

GBO

VN Store

Back