Postgame Notes: #13 Lady Vols 91, #7 Kentucky 54

Most excellent game tonight. Lady Vols more than avenged the one point loss at UK. Great team play. Hope to see it continue.

Reactions: 1 person
MUCH needed beat down of the opponents and much needed confidence booster. We can still win the SEC, just gotta play with composure and use our heads.

Reactions: 2 people
Last night finally looked like Lady Vol basketball. Hopefully they can bring that intensity and focus every game now.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh it's great to be a Vol or Lady Vol today in KY!:dance2:
Thanks Lady Vols for laying down the 37 point whooping on the C A T S last night! I enjoyed it immensely!:eek:lol:

wow. lol. That's what I'm talking about! I watched the first game and was sad that the refs let that coach k flop in the paint go down. We shoulda sweep 'em. Nice beat down!

Oh it's great to be a Vol or Lady Vol today in KY!:dance2:
Thanks Lady Vols for laying down the 37 point whooping on the C A T S last night! I enjoyed it immensely!:eek:lol:

Could anybody else tell that Lisa Mattingly is a Kentucky native?
:loco:

That T on Johnson was ridiculous. Wasn't the only example of bad officiating last night. Good to see the LV's push through and not let it affect them.

TBA was rocking that night! It was a great game to watch, loved the emotion that the team was playing with. Winning by that much also helps

MUCH needed beat down of the opponents and much needed confidence booster. We can still win the SEC, just gotta play with composure and use our heads.

Got to win out and hope that the CommodeOdors can win at Kentucky. That would tie us with UK at 13-3.

VN Store

Back