GAMEDAY CENTRAL: #11 UT vs. #7 UK

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Lady Vols return home, looking to knock off #7 Kentucky Monday at 7 p.m. in the Play 4Kay game.
video_icon.png
PREVIEW VIDEO |
video_icon.png
WATCH LIVE | LIVE AUDIO | GAMETRACKER | GAME NOTES

More...

Now, that just went totally BS crazy. Guess they feel bad that UK is losing. Geesh.

We are not blocking out at all. 2nd shot opportunities for ky time after time. Unforced turnovers. Simons hitting early but playing out of control too often. Early lead is nice but structure for a full game effort not there.

Hey guys, I haven't really been able to watch many Lady Vols games this year and I was just wondering how much coaching Pat does anymore? Does she still do most of the coaching or is it pretty much just her assistants running the show? Thanks

Hey guys, I haven't really been able to watch many Lady Vols games this year and I was just wondering how much coaching Pat does anymore? Does she still do most of the coaching or is it pretty much just her assistants running the show? Thanks

Assistants

Depends on who you ask.

Nice job tonight by the Lady Vols so far.It's the best I've seen them play so far. It's been great to be a Vol over the past few days let's keep riding that wave!

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 10
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
This is what happens when the refs don't let the Cats mug the oppositions players. It happened last year in the second half of the SEC tourney and it happened again tonight. This makes me look forward to going to Nashville for the tourney.

VN Store

Back