GAMEDAY CENTRAL: #11 Tennessee vs. #25 Vanderbilt

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Lady Vols hit the road to Nashville to take on in-state rival Vanderbilt Thursday at 9 p.m. ET.SYNOPSIS LINKS:
video_icon.png
WATCH LIVE | GAMETRACKER | GAME NOTES

More...

I am watching the ladies right now, and even tho they are already down 7 pts, that is not what i am noticing...I hate to say it, but Pat is not coaching this team...Vandy went on a run and the other coach called the timeout..With all Pat has done for not only our school but women's sports as a whole, she has the right to retire when she sees fit...But for someone that has always watched our ladies play whenever i could, it saddens me to see her just sit there and watch the game, and not coaching the lady vols...I don't want to watch this for another yr...

I would pay somebody to take the whistle out of that Vandy fan's mouth! So irritating.

Yes, it is. Why are whistles allowed in the crowd? Or, is that just someone that can whistle that loud?

Glory sitting with 4 fouls is killing us. Vandy went on a run as soon as she left the game. Down 69-58 with 7 minutes remaining.

This is the worst defensive team the lady vols have had in a long time....With Pat, we are just a regular basketball squad..The future coach can not be on this staff....

I totally don't get why in one game they run half court press and trap the guards, yet we've not even tried here. Granted Vandy's guards are fast and very talented, but geez Holly could you at least try it?

And I love Pat as much as anyone, but seriously why is she even still trying to coach?

This is a TERRIBLE defensive team. Any time the Vols play a decent team, the opposition has a record night offensively! Vandy has got 80 points with more than 3 minutes left. This group couldn't guard a group of grandmothers! Stricklin and Massengale are lazy, Manning and Spani lack quickness, and they don't help. Defense has always bailed out the Vols against better teams, but not now. We'll be luck to win three games in the tourney.

I totally don't get why in one game they run half court press and trap the guards, yet we've not even tried here. Granted Vandy's guards are fast and very talented, but geez Holly could you at least try it?

And I love Pat as much as anyone, but seriously why is she even still trying to coach?
She isn't, that is the problem. Very sad:sad::sad:

She isn't, that is the problem. Very sad:sad::sad:

Pat could use that stare and light a fire under their butts when things went wrong, they were always afraid to disappoint here..That time has passed for us folks..It is time to start all over..

Im at the game atm, and I agree. Pat's just sitting there, not yelling/coaching. Its a sad site.

This is a TERRIBLE defensive team. Any time the Vols play a decent team, the opposition has a record night offensively! Vandy has got 80 points with more than 3 minutes left. This group couldn't guard a group of grandmothers! Stricklin and Massengale are lazy, Manning and Spani lack quickness, and they don't help. Defense has always bailed out the Vols against better teams, but not now. We'll be luck to win three games in the tourney.

Yea and one player has a career night... Sad.:ermm:

Pat could use that stare and light a fire under their butts when things went wrong, they were always afraid to disappoint here..That time has passed for us folks..It is time to start all over..

I agree, It has been great, but now we have to start looking for a coach for the next dynasty( not on the current staff).:no:

VN Store

Back