Lady Vol Softball "First Pitch" Feb 9th in Tempe

CalifLadyVolFan

Kajikawa Classic

02/09/12 vs. UCSB Tempe, Ariz. 4:30 p.m. MT

02/10/12 vs. California Tempe, Ariz. 11:30 a.m. MT
vs. Texas Tech Tempe, Ariz. 7:00 p.m. MT

02/11/12 vs. San Diego State Tempe, Ariz. 2:00 p.m MT
at Arizona State Tempe, Ariz. 7:00 p.m. MT

02/12/12 vs. Western Michigan Tempe, Ariz. 9:00 a.m.
MT

Game Tracker for Santa Barbara Game

CBSSports.com GameTracker

I will be driving to Tempe to watch the Lady Vols open the softball season. hoping the Team can get off to a nice start and play well.

Go Lady Vols!

Here is a good read... from Graham Hays...

Editor's note: Graham Hays is counting down to the start of the 2012 college softball season with a look at each of the teams in his top 20. Check back daily for updates.

Tennessee Lady Vols return plenty of talent - college softball - ESPN

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the post, Im a big UT softball fan, probably not too many on here though. Wish I could make it to Arizona this weekend, but hoping I can make Oklahoma City at the end of the season. Feel free to post how they do out there, thanks.

Thanks for the post, Im a big UT softball fan, probably not too many on here though. Wish I could make it to Arizona this weekend, but hoping I can make Oklahoma City at the end of the season. Feel free to post how they do out there, thanks.

my girl is 10, big softball fan!

Reactions: 1 person

I'm a fan. I'm probably one of the few men on here that played fast pitch softball (...in the military and in Florida). I love the game itself and love to watch the Lady Vols play.

Same here, love the game, played the game, what a great time of the year...Get to see some good softball!

How good are they supposed to be this year, and pavolfan, I try to follow everything UT... I love all the VOLS athletics..

I'm bummed they don't play the tourney in Palm Springs this year but I am going to drive to Tempe Friday morning, leaving at 5 am and getting to the California game an hour early hopefully, and then staying through the tourney. This will be my first trip to Tempe since the football team won the NC. I'm getting pretty psyched for it. Will be saving my voice this week. No karaoke, no yelling at the TV during tomorrows basketball game. This will be a very stiff challenge no doubt. On Friday we play #4 Cal and Saturday #1 and defending champs ASU. I saw Raven tweet that she will not play in the tourney so that makes it even tougher. She's got a cast on her hand. I look forward to seeing you all out there. For those whose never been to a game, you should go. You will get hooked. I forced myself to go the first time. I didn't really like it too much on TV, but the first time I went to the park I was hooked before the first pitch was even thrown and it's become my second favorite UT sport. It's a very well played game and a very unique atmosphere.

I'm bummed they don't play the tourney in Palm Springs this year but I am going to drive to Tempe Friday morning, leaving at 5 am and getting to the California game an hour early hopefully, and then staying through the tourney. This will be my first trip to Tempe since the football team won the NC. I'm getting pretty psyched for it. Will be saving my voice this week. No karaoke, no yelling at the TV during tomorrows basketball game. This will be a very stiff challenge no doubt. On Friday we play #4 Cal and Saturday #1 and defending champs ASU. I saw Raven tweet that she will not play in the tourney so that makes it even tougher. She's got a cast on her hand. I look forward to seeing you all out there. For those whose never been to a game, you should go. You will get hooked. I forced myself to go the first time. I didn't really like it too much on TV, but the first time I went to the park I was hooked before the first pitch was even thrown and it's become my second favorite UT sport. It's a very well played game and a very unique atmosphere.

Season Preview & Video

2012 Tennessee Lady Vol Softball Season Preview University of Tennessee Athletics

Rabidvolfan.... I will be there Wednesday night through Sunday... I will be around the team and at all the Lady Vol games... stop by and say hello! Yes, very bummed about no Cathedral city this year!!! Hoping that coach gets back on it for next year

Lady Vols softball is very exciting. We have a very good team. Expecting great things this year.

I'm so excited for softball season to start! Challenging schedule, but they can do it! I believe they can win a national title this year! But we need to take it one game at a time...GO LADY VOLS!!

VN Store

Back