We Back Pat Video(Made Me Cry)

Coach Pat Summitt is what TN Vols are about. She represents herself, the university and what all true Vols fans find so special about the program.

Classy
Strong
Integrity
Honor
Love

I know I can always be proud when I hear her name.
The list goes on and on. Feel free to add......

She has been such a great coach and leader! Now, she is showing great courage! She is an Absolutely amazing woman!

Worthy tribute for a great coach & lady! Today at vandy women's game (my wife went while I deferred to NFL), her name wasn't even mentioned, though this was "Back Pat" weekend all over the SEC! Typical for pathetic, jealous & classless commode-doors.

If my daughter had been good enough, I would have wanted her to be associated with Coach Summitt. That is the greatest compliment I can give anyone.

Had a nice 'we back Pat' moment at the UConn game during a timeout. I think the school donated $55k to her foundation. Somebody donated it, lol.

Student section tried to start a 'we back pat' chant, and it was semi-successful.

Worthy tribute for a great coach & lady! Today at vandy women's game (my wife went while I deferred to NFL), her name wasn't even mentioned, though this was "Back Pat" weekend all over the SEC! Typical for pathetic, jealous & classless commode-doors.
weird i met someone today who went yesterday,and they said everyone was wearing the purple ribbons,and they showed her video

VN Store

Back