Coach Summitt on Top of Her Game vs UGA

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Obviously after destroying a ranked team as the dogs she is 100% focused.

Coach Summitt is not coaching this team. I was at the game and was taken back with what I winessed. I had only read media reports but her condition is worse than what has been reported. I discussed this with a member of the Vol network and he expressed the the media was just being very respectful (and rightly so) with the reporting. My observation is that this team will go as far as the players and Holly Warlick will take them.

my mother-in-law died from this terrible disease. once it takes ahold of you, it only gets worse. i can't see pat even finishing the season. bless her, god !!

Coach Summitt is not coaching this team. I was at the game and was taken back with what I winessed. I had only read media reports but her condition is worse than what has been reported. I discussed this with a member of the Vol network and he expressed the the media was just being very respectful (and rightly so) with the reporting. My observation is that this team will go as far as the players and Holly Warlick will take them.

My wife and I have been saying this all season. Just watch her on the sidelines and during time outs. Its like she's just listening in. She looks lost. I feel awful for her...

God bless you, Pat. You've given this university and fanbase more than you will ever know.

My wife and I have been saying this all season. Just watch her on the sidelines and during time outs. Its like she's just listening in. She looks lost. I feel awful for her...

God bless you, Pat. You've given this university and fanbase more than you will ever know.
The relying on assistants thing has been happening for a few years, but there's definitely something different now. It's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. She's engaged in the game and walking the sideline, but there are times when you can tell she's just not in the moment.

The relying on assistants thing has been happening for a few years, but there's definitely something different now. It's one of the saddest hints I've ever seen. She's engaged in the game and walking the sideline, but there are times when you can tell she's just not in the moment.

This sucks so much for her. What a classy lady. She could have easily coached another 10 years without this disease. Her record would never have been touched...ever.

The relying on assistants thing has been happening for a few years, but there's definitely something different now. It's one of the saddest hints I've ever seen. She's engaged in the game and walking the sideline, but there are times when you can tell she's just not in the moment.
I didn't witness much walking the sideline only got up during the timeouts and then it seemed as if she was in slow motion.

I didn't witness much walking the sideline only got up during the timeouts and then it seemed as if she was in slow motion.

That's one of the biggest noticeable changes to me. She is sitting more. Different facial expressions during the game, as well.

SIAP, but I have noticed Pat Summitt has not been doing any (that I have noticed) interviews before or after the game. I did not think her dementia was that bad yet. I am sure they want to get the asst. coaches used to extra work, but I was just wondering how she is doing. Thanks in advance.:hi:

I watched a good portion of the first half today and observed the same behavior as mentioned here. If Pat was close to her "normal" self, I don't think she could sit calmly on the sideline even in a blowout win.

"Some" of what is going on with Pat is related more to the meds they say she has to take than the dementia itself *at this point in time*. The side effects of the medications are making her more "not Pat Summit". That's what we're seeing right now, IMO.

VN Store

Back