Pat Summitt Fine Art Portait (Photos)

PeytonBerry

Volnation Guys and Gals,

I've been working on my Pat, and I wanted to post work-in-progress pictures like I did before with the Neyland Piece. Please click on the attachment below. I would love any feedback as I keep working.

Proceeds from this print will be donated to the newly founded Pat Summitt Foundation.

Tennessee Prints

View attachment 42921

388418_10100542124435175_9405229_52439476_1405263752_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Volnation Guys and Gals,

I've been working on my Pat, and I wanted to post work-in-progress pictures like I did before with the Neyland Piece. Please click on the attachment below. I would love any feedback as I keep working.

Proceeds from this print will be donated to the newly founded Pat Summitt Foundation.

Tennessee Prints

View attachment 42921

Attachment not working for me.

Good start. I did a lot of drawing when I was younger, but drawing people was one of my least favorite.....probably because I wasn't as good at it. I can't wait to see your finished product.

thats great so far...you do amazing work my friend...i wish you the best of luck in your career

These are great, but no set of Pat Summitt facial expressions would be complete without a rendering of the scowl that has struck fear into the hearts of under-performing Lady Vol basketball players for decades. The Summitt Scowl is as much a part of the fabric of UT sports history as General Neyland's maxims.

These are great, but no set of Pat Summitt facial expressions would be complete without a rendering of the scowl that has struck fear into the hearts of under-performing Lady Vol basketball players for decades. The Summitt Scowl is as much a part of the fabric of UT sports history as General Neyland's maxims.

I thought about that, but for the charity work, I wanted something very dignified. Hopefully, it is well-received.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

when volnation had a banner contest for new banner i was starting out making graphics,and i made this

Image2.gif

VN Store

Back