Warn out, leg weary Lady Vols lose to Stanford

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
They had played how many games in how many days. I watched the game, obviuosly tired at the end. The game was actually 5-6 points late then we took Johnson out, that's when the run started.

Worn out not warn out. Sorry.:)

Last edited:
They had played how many games in how many days. I watched the game, obviuosly tired at the end. The game was actually 5-6 points late then we took Johnson out, that's when the run started.

I noticed that too. When Glory was out of the game, Stanford ran away with it. I love Alicia's play. She plays hard every time she's in the game. However, having her try and guard the Ogunweke(not sure how to spell it)girl was a total disaster. She got easy basket after easy basket while Glory was out of the game.

Love the LVs, but what happened was just a good, ole fashioned arse whupin. We're not in the same league with the top 3 or 4 teams this year, and although I'm sure she's trying to do the best she can, little Simmons is out of control too often and simply can't manage this team.

what is frustrating is the lady vols always has a team full of all star players, yet still struggle a lot at times.

player talent is still quite lopsided in womens college basketball, and it keeps us in the 24-3 win column most years...losing 2 to 4 games each year...but for some reason, since the past 4 seasons, the lady vols have not lived up to their stacked rosters capabilities.

(I will admit, with players quitting after last season, and injuries...we are a very small roster right now)

what is frustrating is the lady vols always has a team full of all star players, yet still struggle a lot at times.

player talent is still quite lopsided in womens college basketball, and it keeps us in the 24-3 win column most years...losing 2 to 4 games each year...but for some reason, since the past 4 seasons, the lady vols have not lived up to their stacked rosters capabilities.

(I will admit, with players quitting after last season, and injuries...we are a very small roster right now)

Nice post. Very true.

VN Store

Back