Help - Lady Vols Memorabilia

ETNRIDER

VB, VB and VB!!
We are working on some ideas for our boss at work and would like to get this ball for her.

167.jpg

Is this worth $200? I found it for sale and asked them if they could prove it was worth that much but they can’t find anything on it and neither can I.

Does anyone have a clue what it is worth or what a fair price is?

Thanks FVL!! :good!:

Buy it for 200 and I will give you 250 for it!! If you dont want it, let me know where I can get it, or maybe they have 2??

Are they actual signatures, or facsimilies printed on the ball?

That is my question.
If it's just printed signatures, I can't see how it's worth $200, especially with there being 500 of them out there, unless this is the only one available, and a buyer wants it that much.

But, if the signatures are real, then this would be a more special item.

Not the real signatures just reproductions.

What would you all think is a fair price for it now? I'm not good at pricing this stuff and don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks

Need something to prove it's authentic(signatures too!) Not doubting but I'd check it out.

Yeah, I am going to pass on it and see what else we can find for her. The person is in Arkansas not local so that brings it's own issues.

Thanks all!! :)

Ebay has everything - and yes it looks like the autos on the ball look real - i think this was sold through UT athl dept back then - it should have a cert of auth with it - i dont care for balls they always go flat - one i had went flat and had a bad leak in it - of course it was the Peyton Manning one

VN Store

Back