Lil Wayne tweet

solo_hensley

TennesseeInsideher
"Pat Summitt is an amazing woman. Her will is greatly admired and respected. Fight. Live. Win."

I thought it was pretty neat. Sorry if already posted.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
I wouldn't have thought he would even know who she was. Which probably says more about me than it does about him, lol.

Thanks for the info, OP. The fact you apologized in advance if it was a duplicate thread is a sad commentary about some posters on VN.

Wayne is actually a pretty intelligent guy. If you ever see him on ATH or when he'd argue skip bayless, he often knew as much or more than the people on the show.

Plus, just because you rap doesn't make you know little. He considers himself a winner, only right for him to know of the greatest winner of all time.

Reactions: 6 people
I wouldn't have thought he would even know who she was. Which probably says more about me than it does about him, lol.

Despite looking like a guy with too much time on his hands and too much money to burn, he's a sports fan.

Reactions: 1 person
Despite looking like a guy with too much time on his hands and too much money to burn, he's a sports fan.

that would be floyd mayweather burning his $100 bill just because he like an idiot. He could've donated that $100 to charity. sorry off subject

Surprised by the tweet but not that he knows who she is. Lil Wayne actually knows a ton about sports, college and pro.

"Lil Wayne is a thug. He also sucks at rapping"
-posted on a message board by driley3. Thought it was pretty neat

"Lil Wayne is a thug. He also sucks at rapping"
-posted on a message board by driley3. Thought it was pretty neat

Do you know Lil Wayne personally? I sincerely doubt it so why speak to his character? He showed Pat some love. I respect him for that. People on here attack him for numerous reasons. Maybe they don't like his music, maybe they don't like his looks, or maybe they don't like his drug arrests. If you don't like his music, don't listen to it. If you don't like his looks, don't emulate it. If you don't like the fact he used(uses) drugs, it's not your life so let it go. Weezie is actually very intelligent, and as someone else noted, he is a very avid sports fan. People need to stop with the hatin'. If you can't be gracious, then just don't make a comment.

The man does good things, but never seeks out the public attention for it. He doesn't do it for PR, he does it for all the right reasons. He poured a lot of cash into New Orleans after Katrina to help people out, but you never hear about that. People like to focus on the negative.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you know Lil Wayne personally? I sincerely doubt it so why speak to his character? He showed Pat some love. I respect him for that. People on here attack him for numerous reasons. Maybe they don't like his music, maybe they don't like his looks, or maybe they don't like his drug arrests. If you don't like his music, don't listen to it. If you don't like his looks, don't emulate it. If you don't like the fact he used(uses) drugs, it's not your life so let it go. Weezie is actually very intelligent, and as someone else noted, he is a very avid sports fan. People need to stop with the hatin'. If you can't be gracious, then just don't make a comment.

The man does good things, but never seeks out the public attention for it. He doesn't do it for PR, he does it for all the right reasons. He poured a lot of cash into New Orleans after Katrina to help people out, but you never hear about that. People like to focus on the negative.

Do you know him personally? So why do you give a **** what someone says about him on a message board. He's the last person UT wants to be associated with. And there is a lot more negative to focus on than positive

VN Store

Back