PLEASE HELP! Trying to do a special project.

ETNRIDER

VB, VB and VB!!
To start with I had no idea where to start on this project so please offer any help you can.

My General Manager has been battling breast cancer since early August of this year and has had two major surgeries and now is undergoing radiation treatment for the next 4-5 months. Since her diagnosis two other people in our company have been diagnosed with other forms of cancer. We are a small company of only 20 people so it has been a huge hit on us. She has been so strong for all of us and we want to thank her in a way that will show how much we care about her.

Coach Summit is someone she has looked up to and ironically they are both battling difficult times right now. She is a HUGE Lady Vols fan and has had season tickets for 10+ years. What we wanted to do is purchase a picture like the one below and get it signed by the team and coaches. Does anyone know how I can get the ball rolling on this or have a contact that I can call to see if we can make this happen? Again she is a HUGE Lady Vols fan and this would mean the world to her and hopefully keep her moral high over these next few difficult months. Her prognosis is still good but we want to do all we can because she has done so much for us.

Thanks for your time Volnation! GO VOLS & GO LADY VOLS!!!

VFL, :loco:

Chris

My email address is etnrider@comcast.net if you can pass it on to someone who can help I would greatly appreciate it.

untitled-3.jpg

contact the AD but I believe they allow you to send things to them and have the coaches/players sign them.

Thank you so much. So do I go directly to Hart or do we still have a womens AD?

I believe you would still reach out to Joan Cronin. Good luck, I'm sure they will not have any issues helping you out!

My girlfriend is currently doing a raffle for a football that has been signed by Dooley, they contacted the Athletic Department and got the football signed fairly easily. I'm going to start a thread later this week about it, but they will be set up Saturday outside the bookstore near the money wall if anyone would like to stop by and buy a ticket. They are donating all the profits from the raffle to the Susan G Koman foundation.

I don't know exactly who they talked to or how they did it, but I will find out for you and let you know.

Your GM is blessed, and you all are too, that you work in such a supportive environment. Good luck with your project. Sounds awesome!!

Your GM is blessed, and you all are too, that you work in such a supportive environment. Good luck with your project. Sounds awesome!!

Thank you so much!! It has been a hard couple of months. We are so proud of them, two have had surgeries and are doing good. The third had surgery today and is doing well.

I LOVE VOLNATION!! :wub:

To start with I had no idea where to start on this project so please offer any help you can.

My General Manager has been battling breast cancer since early August of this year and has had two major surgeries and now is undergoing radiation treatment for the next 4-5 months. Since her diagnosis two other people in our company have been diagnosed with other forms of cancer. We are a small company of only 20 people so it has been a huge hit on us. She has been so strong for all of us and we want to thank her in a way that will show how much we care about her.

Coach Summit is someone she has looked up to and ironically they are both battling difficult times right now. She is a HUGE Lady Vols fan and has had season tickets for 10+ years. What we wanted to do is purchase a picture like the one below and get it signed by the team and coaches. Does anyone know how I can get the ball rolling on this or have a contact that I can call to see if we can make this happen? Again she is a HUGE Lady Vols fan and this would mean the world to her and hopefully keep her moral high over these next few difficult months. Her prognosis is still good but we want to do all we can because she has done so much for us.

Thanks for your time Volnation! GO VOLS & GO LADY VOLS!!!

VFL, :loco:

Chris

My email address is etnrider@comcast.net if you can pass it on to someone who can help I would greatly appreciate it.

untitled-3.jpg

Hit up Katie. She'll help.

kwynn@utk.edu

They told me that I can drop items off to be signed but the players could not sign anything due to time restrictions. oh well the coaches will be able to sign it so we are still good! Thanks for all the help! GO LADY VOLS!!! :)

Dropped the picture off and I am waiting to her back from them.

This is going to be sweet!!!!

They called today and it is ready to pick up.

Then off to the framers. I will post pictures once it is done.

Thanks for all the help!

Well picked up the back boards with the signatures and it is SWEET!!!

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Next step the orange frame!!!!

Should have a picture of her with it today!!! We are giving it to her this afternoon!! I am sooo EXCITED!!!!!!!!! :baloon::fireworks:

VN Store

Back