TN Soccer in SEC Tourny?

DrDave

We wish 'em good luck!

How do you think they will do?

Last edited:
Went and watched them play against Auburn. I'm a huge soccer fan, former player and current coach.

We actually looked pretty good. Chelsea Hatcher is a beast, and our outside back that is 4'11 is a heck of a player. She is so small and it was quite amusing watching her shut down these girls that are a lot bigger than her.

We need a boys program bad...

Reactions: 3 people
Went and watched them play against Auburn. I'm a huge soccer fan, former player and current coach.

We actually looked pretty good. Chelsea Hatcher is a beast, and our outside back that is 4'11 is a heck of a player. She is so small and it was quite amusing watching her shut down these girls that are a lot bigger than her.

We need a mens program bad...

This!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
My son is an ODP player and loves Clemson sine they have a men's team. I would love for UT to have one for this reason! Although he is a UT football fan, him and his mother are slowly faling in love with all of their programs including the campus. DOes not help that we are up there all the time because of our lake house but man I do not want to see him pulling for another orange.

Reactions: 1 person
like a good coach, but she can't seem to get the program over the hump. We win a game, then lose a game. She can never put together a run. We beat Auburn by 2-0 two weeks, then of course lost to them in the tourney without scoring a goal. We have offensive talent but still struggle to put the ball in the net consistently.

VN Store

Back