Leave Well Wishes For Pat Here

byobbio

I hate instant replay.
Coach Summit:
The Big Orange Nation is right there with you and pray for the best. We look forward to seeing you on the court this season and many more to come. We know you will fight the good fight and God Bless You.

If anybody can still manage her job while dealing with this disease, it's her. She's the best representative of Rocky Top there is and a true legend at that. I wish the best for her and her family going through this rough time.

and you have the love and respect of every VOLUNTEER. When other things at TN were not going well, we always knew you would have your program together. You have heart and you are in our hearts today! We will lift you up to heaven and pray for your health to be restored. You are a CHAMPION and nothing can keep you down! May God Bless You!

Pat, if anyone can handle this, you can. So prayers go out to you and your family. You are truly as outstanding a representative of UT as anyone who has ever been associated with the school. God bless you and all around you. But hey, let's go out and win number 9 this year. You can do it!

Keeping you and your family in our prayers. Stay strong and you have the ENTIRE VOL FAMILY in your corner!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

We support you Coach! I'll never forget witnessing your 1,000th win at home against Florida and I'll always be proud that you represent this university

Keep your head held high in this time of trouble you have meant so much to alot of people now it's our turn to show strength. God bless I pray you keep smiling. VOL for life!

Grateful for the work youÂ’ve done and will continue to do. You, your family and the Lady Volunteers team are in my thoughts and prayers. Proud to call you my coach. GBO! VFL!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have met her in person and I have the upmost respect for her. She is one of the greatest examples on how to be a coach and be professional in sports. She will be in my prayers.

Coach:

My family's prayers are with you and your family.. I go way back to the General as an orange-blooded Vol, but I have to say, you represent the heart, tenacity and spirit of the Vols better than anyone in my many years of following our Vols.

Keep the faith, keep up the fight and keep coaching our Lady Vols.

Coach Summitt,

I'm wishing you nothing but the best in your journey. Prayers will be going up for you along the way!

Thoughts and prayers for Coach Summitt. Truly an example of what it means to be a Tennessee Vol.

Coach Summit, may God richly bless you and your family in the coming years. May your life be long and of tremendous quality. Tough times will come; but don't forget, you are a fighter! God bless coach.

She, Pat, is one tough lady! I was shocked when I read the article on her having dimentia. She's in my thoughts and prayers and so is the UT Lady Vol staff and players. I know what it's like having dementia as my mom has a bad case of it. She goes back in time and asks about her mom and dad who have been dead for over 30 years.

I'm keeping you in my prayers, Coach, and I'll be in the stands, wearing my orange, when you and the team come to Stanford in December! Best wishes, and hang tough.

Coach Summit,

You are one of the strongest, most successful people I have ever met (we had a passing conversation in Gainesville when you visited in the early 2000s, I was in the Gator basketball band). I pray for you, your family and friends. I wish, hope and pray for the best.

Matt

VN Store

Back