Upcoming softball team

rabidvolfan

This is a very interesting question and answer article with Ralph Weekly. Interesting notes include we are opening up the season at defending champ Arizona State. Melissa Davin will play one of outfield positions, Hammond(whose improving) will battle T Lewis for another OF position. Also Burchelle will move from 1B to Catcher and freshman Cheyanne Tarango will play 1B. Of course all the starting spots have to be earned in practice, but that's what he projects. He expects batting order to be Rave, Dotson, Gibson, Shipman, Burchelle.

Scout.com: Q&A with Ralph Weekly

I will be interested to watch the team this year. They have really upgraded in the power department, and they are always good defensively. The Renfroe sisters are a year older, so Tennessee should compete for a National Championship this year.

This should be the most balanced team that UT has put on the field. Good arms and strong sticks. I hate that Spigner left, but these gals are gonna be good.

I know the hammonds really well. They were are neighbors for years and Whitney was my two girls best friend. All three Hammond girls are so athletic. Whitney has got some speed. They are all very smart girls and they do have one younger brother, but all three girls got softball schollys. I really hope Whitney shows out this year she is a really sweet young lady.

This should be the most balanced team that UT has put on the field. Good arms and strong sticks. I hate that Spigner left, but these gals are gonna be good.

Glad to see it finally stated by Coach W. that Spigner just wouldn't agree to play DP. It settles the matter. Hated that she left before her senior season, too.

VN Store

Back