Lady Vols vs OSU -- Sunday 5/22

It pisses me off UT isn't even broadcasting it on the radio. They broadcast all the men's games and they totally suck, yet totally ignore the ladies team during the playoffs. Someone at UT needs to get their head outta their ass.

LV down 0-3 top of 4ht. Man, let's go ladies!!!! Ready for some sort of title to come back to Knoxvegas..... Yessss.... As I speak Madison Shipman with an RBI double. Here we goooooo......

It pisses me off UT isn't even broadcasting it on the radio. They broadcast all the men's games and they totally suck, yet totally ignore the ladies team during the playoffs. Someone at UT needs to get their head outta their ass.

Exactly. I would much rather watch the ladies that are pretty good than the baseball team that has been garbage since the day I was born.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Amazing diving catch at second robs Jess to end the inning and strand one. Crowd erupts as UT takes the field up one, headed to the bottom of the 5th

Wild throw by Baby Sis Renfroe. This throw reminded me of Angelica "Jelly" Seldon from UCLA. Great pitcher but struggled to throw to the bases accurately.

VN Store

Back