Tn vs Georgia Tech thread

rabidvolfan

We should be starting any minute. That was a fun game between GT and Belmont. Belmont could have won that. I'm almost glad we're playing GT since we've already played Belmont. ESPN360.com

LG Again! That's 2 HR and 6 RBI's for Lauren Gibson who I have considered our gamer all year long. Let's get a 5 inning mercy win and get plenty of rest for tomorrow. What's really awesome is that it appears Ivy maybe close to last seasons post season form. Let's keep an eye on her because she has yet to give up a hit in her 1st 2 games and Ga Tech has one of the best offenses in the nation. I say if she keeps this up, send her out there tomorrow for game 1.

Gibby is ballin!!!!!!!! I think we may have our sea legs look out tomorrow OSU. The BIG ORANGE are coming!!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

she had a RBI single as well she is 3 for 3

Rabidvolfan stated that she had 6 rbi when the score was 6-0. The score was 1-0 in the first when she hit her 3 run hr so she only had 5 rbi at the point the score was 6-0 in the 3rd when she hit her 2 run hr.

Rabidvolfan stated that she had 6 rbi when the score was 6-0. The score was 1-0 in the first when she hit her 3 run hr so she only had 5 rbi at the point the score was 6-0 in the 3rd when she hit her 2 run hr.

3 on the first homerun made it 4-0. 2 on the second homerun made it 6-0. Then an RBI single to make it 7-0. 6 RBIs total.

3 on the first homerun made it 4-0. 2 on the second homerun made it 6-0. Then an RBI single to make it 7-0. 6 RBIs total.

Very true, but not my point. Yes, she has 6 rbi now but rabid claimed 6 when it was 6-0,.....ah nm

VN Store

Back