UT Lady Vols Softball on TV today?

volsgrad89

Let the mediocrity end!!!
I can't find any info on it. I see a regional softball on ESPN at 1:30pm CST. The Lady Vols are suppose to play at 1pm CST. Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

I'm at the game. We are flat with a capital F today.

2-0 OSU going to the bottom of the 4th.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OSU leads off the 5th with a solo HR.

3-0

The wheels have fallen off in the 6th.

6-1 OSU

Idiot home plate ump won't call a strike unless the pitch is right down the middle.

Barring a miracle, it looks like the LV's will be playing again at 7:00.

The NCAA needs to have a come to Jesus meeting with the Selection Committee. No way should the SEC tournament champion have to beat a pair of ranked teams to get out of regionals.

I'm not that familiar with softball. In the regionals, is it the last team standing or do the top two teams advance?

I doubt the game starts at 7pm. We play the loser of Ga Tech vs. Liberty in an elimination game, which is only in the 2nd inning (it's now approx 5:20pm EST). We are not out of it yet -- have faith Vols! We can turn this around!

The Lady Vols got screwed in the seeding, but if they can't win the regional then they had no shot in the CWS anyway. I'm still hopeful.

I think UT will beat Tech, but I don't see them taking two from OSU tomorrow.

If we win tonight and win that first one tomorrow, there is a ton of pressure on OSU with a lot of momentum in the favor of the better team in TN. This is far from over, I still like our chances. Ellen will calm down tomorrow after we win tonight.

VN Store

Back