Lady Vols vs. Liberty 5-20

tvols75

Up 1-0, Lady Vols about to bat in the bottom of the 4th inning.

Side note: Kentucky run ruled Notre Dame... impressive.

Maddi Shipman just hit a grand slam! 8-0 Lady Vols in bottom of 5th and just like that game over... Vols play tomorrow at 2 vs. OSU.

Didn't know you had to post on a Lady Vols message board to prove your fandom. Thanks for informing me.

Never said that...as you already know. So I thought by reading your other posts. Just wanting to post something smartass and asinine.... as usual. Back to ignore.

I've had the privilege of watching these two girls when they were here at TCA in Jackson. I hope they leave a legacy that will be hard to top at Tennessee because they are great girls and come from a great family.

Looked like a really nice crowd last night, I'm sure tonights will be better. Nice to see Maddi unleash one like she did. She has been struggling with injury all year or she would probably be one of the best hitters as unimaginable as that sounds. She's one tough girl. She hasn't been 100% all year. Grieve also with a huge hit to get the 1-0 lead. You expect that from your only senior. Last year Kajitani and Erin Webb had our biggest hits in post season and they were seniors in the bottom of the batting lineup. Hopefully Ivy is back to her post season form from last year. Let's go get them Cowboys! They have a fine team. I watched them beat GA in Palm Springs earlier this year.

Looked like a really nice crowd last night, I'm sure tonights will be better. Nice to see Maddi unleash one like she did. She has been struggling with injury all year or she would probably be one of the best hitters as unimaginable as that sounds. She's one tough girl. She hasn't been 100% all year. Grieve also with a huge hit to get the 1-0 lead. You expect that from your only senior. Last year Kajitani and Erin Webb had our biggest hits in post season and they were seniors in the bottom of the batting lineup. Hopefully Ivy is back to her post season form from last year. Let's go get them Cowboys! They have a fine team. I watched them beat GA in Palm Springs earlier this year.

Win today and we are in.. no way we lose two if we win today.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Remember Arizona beat us twice on Sunday in last year's WCWS? Will not feel overly confident until the deal is sealed and a fat lady has sung...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back