Lady Vols Top Buckeyes 85-75

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Lady Vols advance to the Elite Eight, winning 85-75 over Ohio State in Dayton. Shekinna Stricklen led the team in scoring with 20 points.

More...

Simmons was the fire. Strick iced it with the free throws. Good game by all.

Simmons went 40 minutes. 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 2 t/o's, 0 fouls and 18 points.

Simmons was the fire. Strick iced it with the free throws. Good game by all.

Simmons went 40 minutes. 5 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 2 t/o's, 0 fouls and 18 points.
She may be my favorite lady vol aside from Candace.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'd hate to get on Summits bad side ... that's all I have to say ... I'd like to see her coach a boys game ... they would walk out at half time balling their eyes out.

Kelly Cain played much better today too. Good game all around. These gals can be really special if they stay focused. GBO!:)

Simmons was hustling all game today. That was a fast paced game.

Bring on the Okies or the Irish.

Simmons is fun to watch but Angie is still my girl.....expect her to be money down the stretch.

Play of the game hands down was Simmons block in the 2nd half. Lifted the energy of the whole team.

Play of the game hands down was Simmons block in the 2nd half. Lifted the energy of the whole team.

She showed mad quicks to smack that junk out of bounds....uber mad superfly lightening faster than speeding bullets :machgun: quicks!

lightning_fast.gif

:clapping:

I'd hate to get on Summits bad side ... that's all I have to say ... I'd like to see her coach a boys game ... they would walk out at half time balling their eyes out.

im afraid not..one of them would slap the s%$t right out of her...its a different game

The Lady Vols advance to the Elite Eight, winning 85-75 over Ohio State in Dayton. Shekinna Stricklen led the team in scoring with 20 points.

Shekinna is my favorite current Lady Vol, she just does all the little things right and quietly has great games.

:good!: Pat Summitt gives the best halftime speeches on getting the best of her team the 2nd half and it works 95% of the time. :dance2::yes:

Bugeye Coach Foster had that deer-in-headlights look again. 3-25 against Pat...you can run but you can't hide. Way to go Lady Vols.

im afraid not..one of them would slap the s%$t right out of her...its a different game

Yeah, we read about players slapping the s%$t out of the coaches all the time in men's BB. Just the other day one of Duke's players sucker punched Coach K and broke his nose. "...old man got in my face" the player said. Yeah, it's a different game.

I bet OCryo has been dreaming lately of a double National Championship. Both teams woke up to a nightmare.

Had to LOL when PS said the halftime speech was an 8 out of 10. Glad to see she got her point across. Notre Dame will be a fair test of the teams abilities. I'm looking forward to seeing them extend the current winning streak and playing in Indianapolis.

Nothing would be sweeter than putting a frown on Auriemma's face in the semi final.

Had to LOL when PS said the halftime speech was an 8 out of 10. Glad to see she got her point across. Notre Dame will be a fair test of the teams abilities. I'm looking forward to seeing them extend the current winning streak and playing in Indianapolis.

Nothing would be sweeter than putting a frown on Auriemma's face in the semi final.

I like the 8/10, too. Means she got a few more notches to turn up if needed.

VN Store

Back