Who is the best NCAA coach to energize their team at helftime?

TennFan

Why, it's none other than UT coach Pat Summitt!:dance2::salute::yahoo::good!:
She gets on the Lady Vols at halftime when the game is close and edges them on to play better the 2nd half.:thumbsup:

They played much better the 2nd hElf ;)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Pat does it better than anyone at halftime. Helftime, not sure, but I would say she could do that, too.

JK...

You are correct.

Not only is Coach Summitt one of the best ever at getting her team to adjust and perform in the 2nd half, she has passion and fire that she passes to her players. She would be my pick to be the Search Committee for a new men's coach. She would find us a great coach!

Not only is Coach Summitt one of the best ever at getting her team to adjust and perform in the 2nd half, she has passion and fire that she passes to her players. She would be my pick to be the Search Committee for a new men's coach. She would find us a great coach!

Totally agree that last statement to have Pat on the search committee.:salute:

Pat is better than the Energizer Bunny. Been goin' stronger. Longer. Keeps on goin'.

I think it is cool for her to allow cameras in at halftime. You think that it would seem scripted, but not with CPS. Great recruiting tool imo.

Geno is an arrogant prick. He is nowhere near Pat Summitts level.

Last edited:
Pat Summitt is the best, but I am pretty sure she was on the search committee that hired Buzz Peterson. So, I'm not too excited about her picking the men's coach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back