The Official (1) Tennessee vs. (4) Ohio State Game Thread

vol4life35

ESPN
Saturday March 26th
12:00

A win puts us in the elite eight. Lets go lady vols!!!!

sorry for the mix-up, i thought i had written the date

Last edited:
You know you are always condescending and negative right?

oh good grief it was a joke. We had a couple premature mens bball game threads that caused panic so I was kidding around with the OP. Thought the :) might have given it away

oh good grief it was a joke. We had a couple premature mens bball game threads that caused panic so I was kidding around with the OP. Thought the :) might have given it away

You're welcome. I got excited and was ready for the game

Wait...what? The game just started....I thought it was tomorrow?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You have no idea how bad it'll be for me Monday if we don't beat them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last game, was it just me or did it look like Kelly Cain couldn't catch the basketball under/in/around the basket? It could have been them putting too much pressure on her but it seemed to me that when she got the basketball she kept fumbling it and couldn't get the shot up. Then we she was out it seemed we did better. I mean she was good at blocking shots but her offense didn't look good to me. I know she's better than that; maybe just an off game. Also, seems like the LVs gave up too much and let Marquette drive uncontested to the basket easy. They need to tighten up their D and run away from OSU. At the 4 minue mark and closer it was still anyone's ball game. GBO!

wow they played great....I'm glad I took off today and watched the game. Way to go Lady Vols on an easy win. UT Lady Vols 76 Ohio St. 64

We're gonna get ready and head out to lunch somewhere. I'll be in orange and hopefully find some of these nice Virginia peeps who hate ohio state as much as I do.

Be careful lady VOLS coach Foster is out for blood. CF says no love lost when it comes to Tennessee. Also says osu is ready for anything the vols do.

VN Store

Back